Wednesday, November 7, 2012


The Hanging Man reversed/Four of Wands.  Wow! The Hanging Man corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and emotional, sensitive and imaginative energy that tends to move deep, and attempts to take the same path as in the past), Neptune (inspiration, spirituality, magick, enchantment, dreams, altered states), and the Hebrew letter Mem (water, stability and balance, the reflective quality of thought); in an upright position this card is about surrender, about seeing things in a new way, and about putting aside my Will.  But not today; looks like I will need to access my Will today, and I should do my best to be proactive.   The Four of Wands (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, enthusiastic) is about building enough to become established, or celebrating the successful efforts of the Three of Wands.  Now that is an auspicious card!

My Thoth card is the Princess of Cups.  Another nice card! The Princess/Page of Cups corresponds to Libra (“we are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation), Scorpio (“I desire,” intensity compulsion, mystery) and Sagittarius (“I seek,” philosophic, adventurous, blundering), and I can understand why I connect so deeply to this card.  LOL both Scorpio and Sagittarius are in my Astrological chart.  Crowley sees this one as being soft and dreamy.  She may look selfish to those looking at her from outside, those who don’t really know her, but in reality, she is kind and compassionate and tender.  She goes about being who she is, no matter what opinions others have about her.  Perhaps this is an important message today.

My Legacy card is the Five of Wands reversed, flavored by the King of Coins reversed. .  The Five of Wands, which corresponds with Saturn (discipline, responsibility, law and order) in Leo (“I am, passionate, dramatic, egotistical) in an upright position indicates a struggle caused by annoying cross purposes.  My Five of Wands is reversed, so any chaos may end up fueling me rather than holding me back.  The King of Coins (cusp of Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive, and Taurus, “I have,” sensual, stubborn, cautious, physically oriented) is the expert on physical world manifestation of all kinds.  Because my King is reversed and flavoring my reversed Five of Wands, I won’t need to worry about my physical world resources either!  Sounds like the day may not be bad; it won’t be without challenges, but I should be able to rise to the occasion.

My 6-digit date number is 3, the number that tells of a new creation out of the potential and position of the Ace, and the balance, polarity, and understanding of “distance between” of the number 2. 

My horoscopes: “This is a very spiritual and creative day for you, Sagittarius. You're especially intuitive. Any creative effort will likely resonate deeply. Even if you don't feel you have the talent for it, why not try some form of artistic expression? You could dabble with a paintbrush or makes notes in a journal. Don't let that pesky internal editor kick in. Create for the sheer joy of it.

And: “You have an exciting, intense day in store for you. Your curiosity is at a peak, and today it combines with a vivid imagination. This combination makes you ideally suited for medical research projects, as it gives you the ability to make connections between seemingly disparate themes. Regardless of your professional bent, you can expect to see the world in an entirely new way today!

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding Judgement.  Like the Shadowscapes Empress, this is a card with lovely and vibrant energies.  The concept of “judgment” is presented in an optimistic way, as an evaluation “to recognize and to appraise with an unbiased mind and honesty to oneself.”  Perhaps that focus is why this card reminds me so much of The Empress, another fertile card.  Judgement as a fertility card?  Yes, in a way it is, because like The Tower, it clears the way for new growth. 

Election is over (with a good ending and a sense of optimism).  On to the nor’easter.  LOL, it is snowing!!!!  When I went for my walk this morning, the first thing I noticed when I stepped outside was that it smelled like winter.  Well, winter is here, thanks to Winter Storm Athena.  I guess we are now naming nor’easters, too!  We will end up with about 4 inches of snow by the time this is all over.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment