Wednesday, November 14, 2012


Five of Wands reversed/The Tower. The Five of Wands, which corresponds with Saturn (discipline, responsibility, law and order) in Leo (“I am, passionate, dramatic, egotistical) in an upright position indicates a struggle caused by annoying cross purposes.  Because my card is reversed, either I will find a useful synergy in my day, or perhaps those difficult energies will end up clearing the air and bringing a happy ending rather than discomfort. The Tower (Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive, energetic change), Mars (action, spontaneity, aggression, drive), Phe (mouth or speech), and the Path between Hod (which provides analysis and communication) and Netzach (which offers the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration)) tells of a violent or explosive correction in the way things are going.  This is not a fun card, but the thing about having the status quo shaken up and turned upside down is that sometimes new revelations become perceivable.  This is an opportunity to begin anew, and I am going to see any turmoil today as a good thing. 

My Thoth card is the Two of Cups.  “Love” is Crowley’s keyword for this card. The Two of Cups (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, family and home oriented, tenacious, moody) tells of about love and connections, usually having to do with feelings, relationships and commonalities.  This card tells me that love, all kinds of love, can be found in my day.  I only need to look for them.

My Legacy card is the Knight of Swords, flavored by the Four of Coins reversed. The Knight of Swords (the cusp of Taurus, “I have,” sensual, stubborn, cautious, and Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, dual, intelligent) is outspoken, assured, alert, and logical, as well as rude, domineering, critical and sarcastic.  This card tells of energies and impulses that just might be a bit dangerous, especially when I consider that Tower, up at the top of my cards today. The Four of Coins (the Sun, the inner core of a person or situation or the deepest self, in Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, authority, caution cunning) is flavoring my Knight of Swords in a reversed position, and that means it won’t be offering that grounding which might be called for today.  The thing about this reversed Four of Coins is that it can be telling me to let go rather than cling to what I perceive as important; that is exactly the right thing to do when faced with The Tower.  Maybe that Knight won’t be so bad after all, and he might be analytical enough to know ahead of time when to hold ‘em and when to fold ‘em.

My 6-digit date number is 10, the number that tells of the completion of a cycle.

My horoscopes: “Your sense of responsibility is probably the catalyst for most of your motivation, Sagittarius. But what happens when events are beyond your control and you're powerless to do anything about them? You may have to admit that sometimes you can't control everything, especially your family and friends. Today you should think about letting things happen occasionally. Your life will be a lot less complicated.

And: “This is a very climactic time of month for you on the emotional front, and you may find yourself lashing out at others for no apparent reason. This is the time of month when any emotions that you have stored up inside will be forced to come out in one way or another. You may feel as if you have very little control over how your feelings are expressed at this time. The force behind your emotions is tremendous.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Ten of Pentacles.  The image on this card is comfortable.  Mostly, the Ten of Pentacles tells of material world riches, but this one is less about the monetary value, and more about having enough to be comfortable but not so much that those bounties become burdens.  This in the end is the goal hinted at by this card. 

I went to see Smoky Robinson this evening.  This is the music of my Seaside time, and there was quite a bit of nostalgia as I listened to the songs of my youth.  My goodness, are the 70’s that far away?  Yep, 40 years ago.  My Goddess, but I am getting old.

I’m plugging away at my tasks and responsibilities, with another evening out of the house ahead of me.  But, I’ve got my Tarot cards up and interpreted, and that is a good thing.  Inch by inch!!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment