Monday, November 5, 2012


The Tower reversed/Seven of Swords reversed.  Oy, dodged that one! The Tower (Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive, energetic change), Mars (action, spontaneity, aggression, drive), Phe (mouth or speech), and the Path between Hod (which provides analysis and communication) and Netzach (which offers the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration)) tells of a violent or explosive correction in the way things are going.  My card is reversed, and I do understand its message: the adjustment has already happened, and now is the time to create a fresh start out of the rubble of the past. The Seven of Swords (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, cause-oriented, the group, aloofness) in an upright position tells of the active effort to maintain things as we want them, often through the use of deception and without considering the wants or needs of others.  My Seven of Swords is reversed, and that means today is more about the needs of others than it is about me.  I need to accept this, with a smile on my face.  After all, this is a new beginning and the tone I set today could have an effect for a while.

My Thoth card is the Nine of Wands.  “Strength” is the keyword Crowley assigned to this card. The Nine of Wands (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, adventurous, blundering) tells us to prepare for the worst, but to wait before being aggressive.  Looks like no matter what, I will still need to tap into my Will today.  Just need to be careful to choose my focuses carefully because the things I manifest could be affecting me tomorrow, too.

My Legacy card is the Five of Cups, flavored by The Wheel. The Five of Cups (Mars, action, aggression, drive, in Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, controlling, mysterious, obsessive) tells of an emotional setback, or perhaps a perception that support is lacking.  The sadness associated with this card is usually connected to some kind of regret.  Perhaps what will make me feel better is the message of the card flavoring my Five of Cups, The Wheel. The Wheel of Fortune (Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), Jupiter (expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune), Kaph (grasping hand), and the Path between Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration) and Chesed (the place where forms and structure are stabilized and nurtured)) represents the actions and effects of fate and destiny, and not of anything that we in the end can control.  My Wheel tells me that it is okay to regret outcomes for a bit, but I should not waste too much time or energy focusing on an event or outcome that I was unable to affect.  Better I should be anticipating good things in the future, and visualizing them, than remembering something that happened yesterday that makes me sad.

My 6-digit date number is 10, the number that tells of the completion of a cycle, which reduces further to the number 1, which represents position and potential.

My horoscopes: “Sagittarius, you hide your emotional needs from others. You need to be able to trust someone in order to share your feeling. They have to guess at your deepest secrets. Today you could save a lot of time in your love life if you just tell your partner what you want out of your relationship or even what you'd like to change about it. Talk about it. Your partner is listening.

And: “Your body, which usually runs at warp speed, is telling you to slow down. Even you need to take a break from time to time. A huge bag of caramel-covered popcorn eaten while watching a romantic comedy will not send you into a downward spiral from which you'll never emerge. Quite the contrary. Such an indulgence is likely to leave you feeling refreshed, even giddy. Why not give it a try?

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Two of Wands.  This card acknowledges that we each have our own power.  However, in order to use it we must own it, so that we can visualize what we want in detail, and then manifest our vision into the physical world. 

The power is on in Hackensack!!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment