Friday, November 16, 2012


Page of Wands reversed/Seven of Pentacles reversed.  The Page of Wands (Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody; Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic noble egotistical; and Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) in an upright position is the spark that might end up creating a conflagration.  My Page is reversed, and that means there could be a chance that I will get carried away some how today, probably relating to passions or enthusiasm.  This could be related to the Page’s immaturity; look out for revenge, impatience, or the accumulation of power at all costs!  The Seven of Pentacles (Saturn, discipline, responsibility, law and order, in Taurus, “I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn) in an upright position tells of pauses and choices and assessments.  Because my Seven is also reversed, it is reinforcing the out-of-control concept connected to the reversed Page of Wands.  Careful today!  Don’t let things get blown out of proportion.

My Thoth card is Death.  This is the card image that first drew me to the Thoth Tarot.  Death corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and sensitive, imaginative energy that strives to stay the same or take the same course), Scorpio, Nun (fish head; liberation), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration), and tells of natural change that cannot be stopped.  The interesting thing about Death is that while to us it is an ending, in actuality energy never stops existing.  Death, then, transfers force or energy from one form to another.  Yep, a one way trip, but that is not necessarily bad.

My Legacy card is the Three of Swords, flavored by the Knight of Coins.  Eeep! The Three of Swords (Saturn, discipline, responsibility, limitations and resistance, in Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation) usually indicates the possibility that logic, rationalizing and the intellect could end up causing harm if they are not used with balance and compassion.  Oy, sounds like a theme today.  I need to remember not to panic.  My own perception of a situation could be marred or inferior, and if I strive to look for the silver lining, I will find itThe Knight of Coins (cusp of Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, egotistical, and Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) tells of persistence to the point of being stubborn, and caution to the point of being boring.  He is flavoring my Three of Swords, and in a way he is flavoring my entire reading.  Yes, stubbornness can be a pain in the butt, however sometimes we need that persistence.  I have the power to choose.  Do I want to hang onto the concept that I have been betrayed?  Or do I want to see any discomfort as an opportunity to grow and move to a better place?

My 6-digit date number is 3, the number that tells of a new creation sourced out of the potential and position of the Ace, and the balance, polarity, and understanding of distance between of the number 2.

My horoscopes: “Today you might hear of opportunities to make extra money through creative work of some kind, Sagittarius. This could be a genuine lucky break achieved by being in the right place at the right time. You will probably take advantage of it, because right now you're full of inspiration. You might have a hard time keeping track of all your ideas. Write them down!

And: “Don't get too hooked on the free spirit that is likely to dominate the morning hours. Have your fun at that time, but realize that all good things must come to an end at some point. By the time evening rolls around, you may be called on for a more serious job. Instead of just plowing ahead and working to get things done the way you want to have them done, you must be more sensitive to others and be more stable and grounded in your approach.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Eight of Pentacles.  I love the image on this card!  I have spent many a summer night sitting on my porch at the Blue Moon House, watching a garden spider construct her web.  She is focused and diligent, and she is not only a skilled engineer but also an artist!  She surely gets pleasure out of the process, for tomorrow morning the web will be gone, and she will need to start all over again.  She will, and she will get as much joy from her task tomorrow night as she does tonight.

Happy Friday!  This evening, I will be attending a Croning Ceremony being presented by the Sacred Mists Coven.  This Ceremony was written by some of my fellow students and it is a beautiful ritual.  I am looking forward to it.

Tonight is also a peak night for Leonid meteors.  Yes, I will be getting out into the yard after midnight, to see what I can see!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment