Thursday, July 19, 2012

Knight of Wands/The Fool reversed. The Knight of Wands (cusp of Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, controlling, deep, obsessive, and Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering) is a person of passion, courage, enthusiasm and boundless energy.  He is the hero who jumps in to save the day, and he often represents the coming of some important event.  This won’t be quiet!  The Fool corresponds with Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts, and challenges that tend to require the use of the intellect to solve), Uranus (technology, science, radical change), Aleph (the head, youthful learning) and the Path between Chokmah (male in the electric sense, dynamic energy and the origin of vital force and polarity) and Kether (the source; limitless possibility).  The Fool is the spark that begins the idea, the first step that begins the Journey, and since my Fool is reversed, he just might be a bit of grounding to that Knight.  The reversed Fool could even be a warning: be careful about what you jump into with enthusiasm, because things might not be what they seem.

My Thoth card is the Knight of Swords reversed.  The Knight of Swords (the cusp of Taurus, “I have,” sensual, stubborn, cautious, and Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, dual, intelligent) is brave, insightful, courageous, and logical, rude, domineering, critical and sarcastic.  This Knight in an upright position is about someone whose mind is filled with ideas, ideas that sometimes bounce off each other and create chaos.  My Knight is reversed, and there just might not be a strong enough connection to those ideas for chaos.  Gotta be careful.

My Legacy card is The Tower reversed, flavored by the Queen of Coins.  The Tower (Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive, energetic change), Mars (action, spontaneity, aggression, drive), Phe (mouth or speech), and the Path between Hod (which provides analysis and communication) and Netzach (which offers the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration)) tells of a violent or explosive correction in the way things are going.  My card is reversed, thankfully, which means that I just might be alert enough to prevent an explosion.  All is not safe, though, but the card flavoring my reversed Tower is a good one. The Queen of Coins (cusp of Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering, and Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution, cunning, authoritative) is very good at sustaining the physical world, keeping things dry and cozy and safe and orderly.  She might be able to keep me safe, grounded and nurtured, and she might show me how to keep the energy flowing nicely, without any blockages that could necessitate a violent correction.

My 6-digit date number is 2, the number of balance, polarity, and the concept of “distance between.”

My horoscopes: “Hard work on a particular enterprise for too long a time could finally lead to an increase in income, Sagittarius. Creativity or innovation could be involved. Don't be surprised if you find yourself on the receiving end of compliments. You'll be feeling proud and confident, and you certainly have good reason. Buy yourself a present. Take your partner out for a celebration. You deserve it.”

And: “Just because everyone else is walking on eggshells doesn't mean that you need to. In fact, your upbeat spirit is likely to be more welcome than usual, due to the intense drama that is arising around you. Be careful of falling into the role that you know others want you to play. It is easy to always take on the role that is laid out in front of you, but often this doesn't do any good in helping the situation at hand. Read from your own script, not someone else's.”

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Five of Wands.  This card represents the attitude of “everyone for himself.”  Small annoyances that appear individually are not life changers, but gang them all together and they become a force to recon with.  However, we can overcome them, and in doing so, we can learn that we are strong.  We are smart.  We are a force to recon with.

Busy day, and real busy day tomorrow; picking my friends up from the airport.  So you may not hear from me.  I will catch up, though, and who knows?  I may surprise you all.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment