Sunday, July 1, 2012

Transparent Oracle Sunday!  As always, the question is “What do I need to know?”  The cards I threw are:

62, Dream (Within).  Dream represents the subconscious and the non-linear, non-physical world where time and distance can often be an illusion.  Illusion is neutral; it is only how we interpret the illusion and what actions we choose to take because of that interpretation that can be categorized as good or bad.  Messages may be presenting themselves to me, important messages, but subtle ones as well.

41, Gateway: The Celestial Realm (Above).  Both our solar system, and the vast reaches of space beyond, have an effect on us, and we need to acknowledge this effect and be aware of it.  While we should not allow only these effects to control our choices and actions, they are valid, and there can be higher meanings to seemingly mundane events at this time.  But if I don’t look up into the night sky, these events will happen without me knowing about them.

21, Gateway: Autumn (West).  Autumn is a time of reaping the fruits of our labors and of acknowledging the gifts and influences of those who have come before us.  Autumn is also a time of shifting awareness, shifting away from all that is outer and active and brightly lit and towards all that is inner and passive and in the shadows.  The Veil Between The Worlds begins to thin, and messages may appear.

I stacked the cards to create my mandala, and I have another nicely self-contained shape once again, neat and tidy.  There seems to be a theme to these cards this week, subtle yet important messages, and the image of the three faces, eyes closed and minds opened, on the Dream card, surrounded by the fruits of Autumn, with the star on The Celestial Realm emphasizing the hands that the figures on the Dream card have raised in order to better perceive the messages. 

It has been another good week; I am doing my daily stretches and walking.  I feel strong and fit, thanks to the discipline I have been imposing on myself.  I read in an e-Book called “Yoga and Meditation” by Ariella Shakti that the physical body requires discipline, and I guess this is doubly true for Kaphas like me.  This makes perfect sense; after all, the physical body is heavier, colder, and slower vibrating than the subtle body, and it would tend towards inertia rather than action.  I am imposing that discipline, and feeling results.  My clothes feel looser, and even though I did not drop any more weight this week, I am cool!  LOL, well, not literally.  It has been a steamy week.

A guest left me some Yoga magazines, and they have some really good articles in them.  There were a few interesting meditations; may need to give them a try.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment