Sunday, July 15, 2012

Transparent Oracle Sunday!  As always, as I threw my cards I asked the question “What do I need to know?”  My cards for today are:

60, Polarity: Red Dragon (Below). The direction of Below is not easily associated with spirituality, yet it is a powerful symbol representing the opportunity to create a strong foundation, and to connect to the tools and powers of the Underworld.  The Red Dragon’s energy begins within, and radiates outward with amazing power.  While the Red Dragon is in a sense about balance, it presents only one extreme for our consideration: inner power.  This card is about passions and drive, and even the life essence itself, all of which begin within and then manifest outward. 

54, Guide: Giant (Below).  The Giant is about Earth energies, slow to move and difficult to change, and it is about challenges and obstacles, often that offer an opportunity for growth.  Even though this card is about Earth energies, the manifestations of Giant occur within us.  They are less tangible and less measurable with physical world measuring devices, but no less valuable or able to have an effect. 

61, Gateway: The Self (Within). Within is the direction of the Self, and thus the cards associated with this direction deal with the ways our Self connects to the world and perceives the world, and the Self.  This direction is mostly abstract, and yet is our bridge to the Universe around us.  This card is considered a “blank canvas,” in that it has faces and hands like the other Within cards, but there are no traits or textures or shapes or colors infused into the faces and hands.  That is because each of us is unique; this is a great significator card, and I am choosing to accept The Self as offering a message: “These cards offer a unique message to you, but that message must be perceived through your own unique senses and interpreted through your own unique intellect.”

I built my mandala, and wow.  This one is powerful to me.  The coolest thing about this one is that the faces of The Self are imposed onto the faces of Giant.  Clear message: today I am to become Giant, and I will be supported by own inner power, by my own Will, and indeed by my own life spark.  I need to remember this when challenges or obstacles present themselves, for if I willingly own those challenges and obstacles, I will be able to overcome them!

I lost another half pound!  I am up to 9 pounds gone, and I am feeling strong and fit.  I am biking almost 7 miles each morning on weekends, and then either walking 40 minutes or doing some other activity, and I am choosing my food carefully and with awareness of consequences.  LOL, last night, I was able to resist a sweet craving at 11:30 pm.  Excellent!

And, I just approved the cover art for my book.  Thank you, Bug and Luna Station Press!!

$>

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think Scratch Card would be better choice and the concept of transparent cards came through this so they become popular.

      Delete
    2. The fun thing about the Transparent Oracle is that you can interpret the cards individually, and then stack them one on top of the other and really get to see how the cards relate to each other! I am a "Tarot girl" and prefer to use the Tarot, but this Oracle is amazing.

      Hugs!
      R

      Delete
  2. I really like the way you suggest things! there could be another option to work on plastic business cards because they are very popular!

    ReplyDelete