Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Empress/Ace of Pentacles reversed. The Empress (which corresponds with Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes, and stable, material, practical energies that are slow to change), Venus (beauty, allure, pleasure, relationships), Daleth (door or womb) and the Path between Binah (female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure) and Chokmah (dynamic male energy and the origin of vital force and polarity)) is also about creativity, and about fertility of all kinds, a deep connection to Nature and its workings, and pleasure of the senses. Aces present potential only, and the Ace of Coins (Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive, Taurus, “I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn, and Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, dual, social) tells of the presence of potential that is connected in some way to the physical world.  Since my Ace is reversed, I may find that I am not real good at seeing mistakes in the physical world today before they happen.  I may be dealing with difficult food cravings, or maybe will spend more money than I want to.

My Thoth card is the Six of Wands reversed.  “Victory,” but not quite, I guess. The Six of Wands (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, noble, authoritative) in an upright position expresses the celebration we feel when we have passed some test or successfully met a challenge.  My Six of Wands is reversed, and it is flavoring my Two of Swords, so it is telling me that success is there, circling around me.  I need to be careful for it will only stay there, circling around and attempting to enter, for so much time, and then success will depart.

My Legacy card is the Knight of Wands reversed, flavored by Death reversed.  Well, looks like The Empress is the outwardly manifesting card of the day, eh? The Knight of Wands (cusp of Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, controlling, deep, obsessive, and Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering) is a person of passion, courage, enthusiasm and boundless energy.  The energies of this card are strong, confident and powerful, but because the card is reversed, I may not be able to easily make use of these traits today. The Death card corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and sensitive, imaginative energy that strives to stay the same or take the same course), Scorpio, Nun (fish head; liberation), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration), and tells of natural change that cannot be stopped.  Death is perhaps reminding me today that I need to move forward and release the past.

My 6-digit date number is 7, the number that tells of the pause that comes as growth ends and degeneration begins; there may be a crossroad or choice of some kind attached to this pause.

My horoscopes: “Even though the times are favorable for relaxation, you won't be able to fully enjoy this period, Sagittarius. You'll instead try to adjust your agenda so you can lead a more balanced life. The planetary aspects in play will incite you to change your attitude toward work. You should try to lighten your responsibilities to avoid stress at the office.

And: “Do not turn down any opportunities today, even if they seem like dead-end roads at first. This one could be your lucky break. Realize that success doesn't always have a big neon sign pointing you in the right direction all of the time. Prosperity simply comes because we act freely and instinctively. This is one of those days in which an unmarked door can lead you to the yellow brick road of happiness and well-being.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Seven of Wands.  This is a card of strength and fortitude.  It tells me that today I may need to be in “protect” mode, and I will be quite efficient maintaining what is important to me.  The cool thing is that if I handle things the right way, this act of courage will benefit me, and will benefit others as well.  Selflessness, true selflessness, is usually only manifested by those who have evolved.

Just back from drinking a bottle of prosecco with Helen at the beach.  I had a great day; weather is beautiful.  I did some bike riding, got fresh bread, had my car serviced, and did some gardening, and still had time to sit on the beach.

Awesome!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment