Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Moon reversed/Queen of Wands reversed.  The Moon corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, emotional and sensitive energy that strives to stay the same), Pisces (“I believe,” feeling, suffering, soul growth, duality), Qof (the back of the head), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration), and talks about the imagination, perception, and fear of the unknown.  Imagination can be helpful and it can be harmful, and since my Moon is reversed today, I should be able to perceive with accuracy, whether I am dealing with illusion or perception.  The Queen of Wands (cusp of Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, soul growth, spirituality, and Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive) is energetic and enthusiastic, gives 100% of herself, and always has a smile on her face.  This Queen is about being noticed for her abilities and yet being gracious about her abilities, and she tells me this graciousness is important today.

My Thoth card is the Eight of Swords.  “Interference” may be an issue today.  The Eight of Swords (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable talkative, dual) tells of confusion and restriction, or of being stymied by obstacles.  I won’t feel powerless today, though, and I should be able to push through any obstacles or confusion.

My Legacy card is the Nine of Coins, flavored by The Emperor.  . The Nine of Coins (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) tells of accomplishment through the imposition of discipline.  It is flavoring my reversed Seven of Swords, and that is nice!  My good intentions and my focus and discipline, along with my attempts to work with others for the good of all, should bring some nice rewards.  The Emperor, which is a Fire card (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive, energetic change) that corresponds with the astrological sign of Aries (“I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive) and the Hebrew letter Heh (window, illumination), represents confidence and authority.  This is a card that is connected to equilibrium, but The Emperor is actively seeking this balance by imposing order on his world.  He is stepping up to the plate, being responsible for his own actions, and also by expecting of others exactly what he expects of himself.  These two cards support each other.

My 6-digit date number is 7, the number that tells of the pause that happens as growth slows and degeneration approaches, often accompanied by a crossroad.

My horoscopes: “Romance is center stage today as social events put you in touch with interesting people of both sexes, Sagittarius. If you're already involved, expect to grow closer to your partner. If you aren't, don't be surprised if someone new comes into your life. Stimulating discussions about various subjects set your imagination going and increase your desire to learn more. Enjoy your day.

And: “You will find that there is a greater burst of energy coming your way today than there has been in the past couple days. It's as if you are making a new start and now is your chance to come out and begin with a fresh new attitude. Realize, however, that a sensitive nature is going to be the thing that helps you get through this day victorious. Keep your mind focused inward while you pursue outer-directed activities.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Eight of Wands.  And this one is just perfect.  Everyone has blown on a dandelion flower and watched the little seed pods float away; that exact sudden eruption of power, and the manifested results, are what this card is about.  And those seeds will germinate!

And LOL, I have some interesting facts for you all today, my dear readers.  I want you to picture one of those red solo cups, the disposable plastic cups that are red on the outside (and occasionally, blue) and white on the inside.  That white curls over the rim of the cup, and then there are lines.  Did you know those lines actually have a purpose?

Well, they do.  That bottom one, not even an inch from the bottom of the cup, is the fill line for one ounce of liquor.  The next one from the bottom is the fill line for five ounces of wine.   And the third line from the bottom is the fill line for 12 ounces of beer.  **smile**  Cool, eh?

Tomorrow is Friday, and my belly dance partner is joining me in Cape May for the weekend.  The weather is going to be okay, and I am looking forward to having a girl’s weekend. 

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment