Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Wheel of Fortune/Ten of Cups.  Oooooh! The Wheel of Fortune (Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), Jupiter (expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune), Kaph (grasping hand), and the Path between Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration) and Chesed (the place where forms and structure are stabilized and nurtured)) is telling me that whether I am ready or not, stuff is going to happen, and probably is happening already.  And this is the second day in a row I’ve had this card, but this time it is upright.  I should have no trouble seeing whether the energies around me are ebbing or flowing, and I should be able to benefit from those energies, no matter which direction they are moving.  The Ten of Cups (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, spirituality, suffering and growth) offers the manifestation of happiness and fulfillment. These are simple joys, and not necessarily having to do with any physical world riches.  Money can’t buy happiness!

My Thoth card is the Knight of Cups. The Knight of Cups (cusp of Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause-oriented, and Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, suffering, soul growth) is about feeling things strongly and about dreaming, and about the imagination. 

My Legacy card is The Hanging Man, flavored by The Devil reversed. The Hanging Man corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and emotional, sensitive and imaginative energy that tends to move deep, and attempts to take the same path as in the past), Neptune (inspiration, spirituality, magick, enchantment, dreams, altered states), and the Hebrew letter Mem (water, stability and balance, the reflective quality of thought); this card is about surrender, about seeing things in a new way, and about putting aside my Will.  This is not a card of action, and paired with The Devil reversed, pausing might be advisable.  The Devil (Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes, and stable, material, practical energies that are slow to change), Capricorn (“I build,” ambitious, competent, cautious, cunning), Ayin (the eye, senses), and the Path between Hod (which provides analysis and communication) and Tipareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) tells of being caught up in the physical world and the effects of the physical senses to the point of being bound to those things. This is another card that is a repeat today, and it is reversed again.  The Legacy Tarot, like the Llewellyn Welsh Tarot, does not see this card in the traditional way.  The Legacy Devil is handsome and attractive, and he reminds us that the pleasure of the senses can be addictive.  But since my Devil is reversed again, I should be able to keep my wits about me even though I allow a bit of pleasure.  With The Hanging Man here, that controlled experience of the reversed Devil might allow me to perceive that pleasure of the senses in a new way.

My 6-digit date number is 11 (Archangel Uriel), which reduces further to 2, the number of balance, polarity, and distance between.

My horoscopes: “Examine your emotions, Sagittarius, and trust your instincts. Unexpected forces may try to disrupt the flow of things. Keep in mind that you should have no problem keeping the situation under control as long as you stay solid and focused. The actions you take today will have long-lasting effects, so be conscious of how you use your energy. Incorporate the old as well as the new in your game plan.

And: “Your easy-going nature may be challenged today by stubborn forces that are working to solidify their position. You would do well to tap into this aggressive energy, and use it to follow through on some projects that you have left hanging. Other people may be quite unyielding in their position, but you can easily overcome this by tapping into your flexible, adaptable nature. Don't get upset and restless. Go with the flow.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Two of Cups.  A spiral of yin and yang, this card tells of the bringing together of opposites in order to make a deep connection.  The connection will have a lot to do with feelings and emotions, those things that are hard to measure yet potent to experience.

What a great day!  I went for a walk this morning, and then spent the entire day in my front garden, inhaling the sweet and delicate fragrance of the privet hedge as I weeded and cleaned up things a bit.  Everything is doing so great!  This is because for most of the Spring, we have had 3 or 4 days of rain, followed by 3 or 4 days of sun; everything is lush and healthy. 

My Dark Night has faded away, and I am once again feeling awake and alert, and deeply connected to Spirit.  And after spending a day in the garden, I am also feeling grounded.  Maybe I will take a walk to see the sunset tonight!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment