Friday, June 8, 2012

Strength/Queen of Wands. The Strength card (Fire, hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic energy; Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, egotistical; Teth, sieve or basket, digestion; and the Path between Geburah, the place where forms and structures are challenged or affirmed, and Chesed, the place where forms and structures are stabilized and nurtured) tells of emotional endurance and control, rather than physical endurance and control.  Not that physical strength is bad, but this card is more about having perseverance and fortitude.  The Queen of Wands (cusp of Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, soul growth, spirituality, and Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive) is energetic and enthusiastic, gives 100% of herself, and always has a smile on her face.  This Queen is about being noticed for her abilities and yet being gracious about her abilities, and paired with the Strength card, I will be amazing today!! LOL, how is that for being gracious about my abilities?!

My Thoth card is the Three of Cups reversed.  “Abundance,” or at least emotional abundance, might not be a big part of my day. The Three of Cups (Mercury, reason, intelligence, orderliness, communication, in Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody) in an upright position is about connections, and about blessings.  But my Three of Cups is reversed, and considering the strong cards above, I had better be careful that I don’t tread on any toes today.  I would not want to alienate any loved ones.

My Legacy card is The Hermit reversed, flavored by The Tower reversed.  Sheesh.  The Hermit corresponds with Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes, and material, practical and stable energy that is slow to change), as well as Virgo (“I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented, orderly), Yod (open hand, touch), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Chesed (the place where forms and structure are stabilized and nurtured), and in an upright position is about searching within for a deeper meaning.  My reversed Hermit is kind of fitting with the rest of my cards today, and might be acting as a bit of a warning.  I can’t find the answers within if I allow myself to be distracted by other things.  The Tower (Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive, energetic change), Mars (action, spontaneity, aggression, drive), Phe (mouth or speech), and the Path between Hod (which provides analysis and communication) and Netzach (which offers the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration)) tells of a violent or explosive correction in the way things are going.  It is reversed, which means I might be able to prevent it from happening, but I will need to be careful because that Tower could be sneaking up on me.  I need to make use of that Strength card in a smart way!

My 6-digit date number is 8, the number that tells of a focused response to the beginning of degeneration that is the number 7, with the hope of maintaining for a bit longer the balance and harmony of the number 6.

My horoscopes: “A number of children could cross your path today, perhaps at a social event. You might get caught up in their games and momentarily experience being a child again yourself. This could increase your appeal for love partners, Sagittarius, so don't be surprised if you're the recipient of admiring glances from the people around you. At some point, you might be the center of attention, perhaps telling stories. Enjoy!”

And: “Today you might be compelled to remain at home for a while, perhaps waiting for a phone call or visitor. This could drive you crazy, especially if nothing comes when you think it should. Try to find something to keep you occupied while you're waiting. Read, exercise, spruce up the house, and watch an exciting video. That will help pass the time and keep you from constantly looking at the door or phone!”

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding The Hermit.  Another beautiful card.  The Shadowscapes Companion says this about The Hermit: “He is the seeker who has turned his back to the noise and light and distractions of the world.  In the city, the fragile light of the stars is drowned out by the glare and the haze of life.  [H]e does not know where he goes, but each step lights the next, and the next, and the next.”  A similar message to the Three of Wands.  Take the step.  Even if you can’t see where you are stepping, and in fact, better if you can’t see where you are stepping but step anyway, there is something new to be experienced, whether you are standing in the light of the Three of Wands, or in the darkness surrounding The Hermit.

I have arrived in Cape May.  Friday is good.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment