Monday, March 3, 2014

3/3/14

The Chariot/Ace of Cups reversed.  The Chariot, which corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and sensitive, emotional and imaginative energy that likes to stay the same or follow the same course), Cancer (“I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody), Cheth (the fence), and the Path between Geburah (the place where forms and structure are challenged or affirmed) and Binah (female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure), tells of having the control necessary to focus on goals, and to avoid distractions.  Leadership, competence and maturity are the ingredients here, and they can certainly be effective over the long term. The Ace of Cups (Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation, Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, deep, mysterious, obsessive, Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, adventurous, blundering) in an upright position tells of the potential to experience deep emotions, a connection to my Inner Voice, and a connection to those around me.  My Ace of Cups is reversed, which could be telling of fear or isolation; however, with that Chariot taking care of the long term issues, the reversed Ace of Cups tells of a momentary blip only. 

My Thoth cards are the Prince of Wands reversed and the Eight of Disks (“Prudence”).  Clear message there. .  In the Thoth Tarot, the rank of Prince equals the rank of Knight.  The Prince/Knight of Wands (cusp of Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, controlling, deep, obsessive, and Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering) in an upright position usually represents a person of passion, courage, enthusiasm and boundless energy; most definitely not background-type efforts.  My Knight is reversed, and I am bein told that jumping in quickly or acting with too much uncontrolled power could get me into trouble. The Eight of Disks (Sun, the inner core of a person or situation, in Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, sensible, orderly) tells us that diligence and an awareness of details is important.  Uncle Al sees this one as advising us to put something away for a rainy day.  Today, my Eight of Disks is validating that reversed Prince of Wands: take your time, pay attention!

My Legacy card is the Queen of Wands reversed, flavored by the Queen of Swords. The Queen of Wands (cusp of Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, soul growth, spirituality, and Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive) in an upright position is energetic, adaptable and enthusiastic; she is filled with persistent energy and calm authority at the same time, and because of this she draws others to her.  Because she is reversed, I need to slow down and think about the consequences of my actions.  My reversed Queen of Wands is being flavored by the upright Queen of Swords. The Queen of Swords (cusp of Virgo, “I serve,” practical, sensible, work and service oriented, and Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation, grace) can be considered a Minor Arcana representation of the Justice card, which is about responsibility and the relationship between “cause” and “effect.”  The main difference is that while Justice is about the law, the Queen of Swords is about the intent behind the law.  She is telling me that like the consequences I mentioned, intent also plays a part today.  In order for intent to have an effect, I’ve got to think and focus before I act.

My 6-digit date number is 11 (Archangel Uriel), which reduces further to 2, the number of balance, polarity, and the energy of “distance between.” 

My horoscopes: “Boredom and restlessness may plague you today, Sagittarius. You could feel the need to break loose from the ties that bind you to mundane affairs, to run away and seek adventure, although you aren't certain what kind of adventure! The walls may be closing around you at home and on the job. You might want to plan some kind of outing for an upcoming weekend in order to give yourself a needed break.

And: “If you've been thinking of buying a home, or otherwise purchasing real estate, this is the day to start the ball rolling, or to finalize it, depending on your situation. Investments in property planned at this time should continue to increase steadily in value. However, make sure this is the right investment for you before committing to anything. Otherwise, you might be stuck with something you don't like for a long time.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment