Friday, March 28, 2014

3/28/14

King of Cups reversed/Seven of Swords.  The King of Cups (cusp of Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation, and Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, controlling mysterious, obsessive) is the expert on emotions and the subconscious, mainly because of his life experiences.  When upright, he is able to be calm, caring and diplomatic, and still get things done by getting others working together in a productive way.  Because he is reversed today, I may find that I am more concerned about my own feelings than the feelings of those around me.  The Seven of Swords (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, cause-oriented, the group, aloofness) tells of the effort to maintain things as we want them, often through the use of deception and without considering the wants or needs of others.  I kind of get the feeling that I had better be conscious of the needs of others, because I might end up causing pain to someone important to me through attempting to stay to my own plan. 

My Thoth cards are The Moon and the Ten of Cups (“Satiety”) reversed.  The Moon of the Tarot Major Arcana corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, emotional and sensitive energy that strives to stay the same), Pisces (“I believe,” feeling, suffering, soul growth, duality), Qof (the back of the head), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration), is about feelings and emotions and instincts and the subconscious.  This card tells of falsehood and illusion and the Dark Night of Soul, and about magick and mystery.  Things won’t end up as they seem on the surface, and I need to keep that in mind.  Visions and dreams could be quite transformative, but they probably should remain private in order to prevent misunderstandings.  The Ten of Cups (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, spirituality, suffering and growth) in an upright position offers the manifestation of happiness, simple joys, and fulfillment. The number Ten is about the completion of a cycle or manifestation, and the suit of Cups is about emotions, feelings and the inner self, so this card in an upright position tells of the manifestation of all the Cups cards before it.  However, my Ten is reversed and My own happiness might not be the important focus of the day.  Yes, it may seem important on the surface, but that Moon card is warning me that even if I do look more carefully, what I see may not be real.

My Legacy card is The Wheel, flavored by the Nine of Coins.  The Wheel of Fortune (Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), Jupiter (expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune), Kaph (grasping hand), and the Path between Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration) and Chesed (the place where forms and structure are stabilized and nurtured)) tells of sudden movement, but not movement caused by us or controlled by us.  My Wheel is being flavored by the Nine of Coins today.  The Nine of Coins (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) tells of accomplishment through the imposition of discipline.  And this all makes sense, particularly when taken along with the other cards today.  Events will happen as they will, and while I might not be able to change those events, I certainly can control my own responses to those events.  It seems that my responses are particularly important today, and I need to use every skill and talent I have to make certain my responses are balanced and fair to everyone involved, if I don’t want to end up hurting someone. 

My 6-digit date number is 9, the completeness of manifestation or effect. 

My horoscopes: “Today you could realize that a friend is actually your soul mate, Sagittarius. You've been spending a lot of time together attending social events, and you've come to realize how much you look forward to each other's company. Your new level of affection seems obvious, but it would be a good idea to put it into words. If you can't screw up the courage to do so, express your thoughts with a gift.”

And: “Your intuition, physical and intellectual energy, and insight are at an all-time high today. You'll probably want to spend much of the day alone, reflecting on your ideas and deciding how you want to put them to work for you. At some point you may want to memorialize your thoughts in writing. You could also find yourself tuning in more strongly than usual to the thoughts and feelings of others.”

It’s going to be a rainy weekend, but I’m spending the time at the Blue Moon House with a Yoga friend, and we will have an awesome weekend, no matter what!  Lots of walks, lots of Yoga, and maybe even a martini or two!

Happy Solar Return to my dear son, Brian.  He turns 35 today; am I really old enough to have a 35 year old child?!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment