Saturday, October 5, 2013

10/5/13


Death reversed/Seven of Cups reversed.  Death corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and sensitive, imaginative energy that strives to stay the same or take the same course), Scorpio, Nun (fish head; liberation), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration), and tells of natural change that cannot be stopped, and that usually involves the potential to step upward on the evolutionary ladder.  However, we never know for sure, and it is that very aspect of not being able to know what is coming that can be unsettling.  My Death card is reversed, and I am being told today that change is coming, and I had better be open to it because resistance is futile. The Seven of Cups (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, controlling, obsessive, mysterious) in an upright position represents the distraction, sensory overload and dissipation that can happen when we are presented with too many enticing choices.  My card is reversed, however, and this is a good thing if the changes associated with Death are on the way.  I can’t allow myself to become distracted by the “pretties” all around me because I might miss something important.  So far, my ability to focus is good; I’m forewarned **and** forearmed.

My Thoth card is the Four of Wands reversed.  “Completion” is the keyword for the upright card.  The Four of Wands (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, enthusiastic) in an upright position is about building enough to become established, about the results of harmony and effort and creativity combined.  This is often considered a fortunate card because it tells of effectively planning that has manifested as a sturdy foundation. My Four is reversed today.  Perhaps I am being told that it is not yet the time to relax and let my guard down.

My Legacy card is the Four of Wands reversed (again!), flavored by the Queen of Wands.  The upright Four of Wands also tells of celebrations or of attaining some milestone.  It does not, however, tell us that the time for effort has passed.  Reversed, perhaps we are being told that we haven’t reached our limits quite yet, or perhaps we are being told that this pause is actually the quiet before the storm, and we had better batten down the hatches.  The perfect person to decide just what these two reversed Four of Wands cards are telling us is the Queen of Wands, the card flavoring my second Four of Wands reversed today. The Queen of Wands (cusp of Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, soul growth, spirituality, and Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive) is energetic, adaptable and enthusiastic; she is filled with persistent energy and calm authority at the same time, and because of this she draws others to her.  I may not handle opposition in a gracious manner, but I will see clearly and be kind and generous at the same time.  This might be a good outlook for dealing with the coming challenges hinted at by the other cards.

My 6-digit date number is 10, the number that tells of the end of a cycle; 10 can be reduced even further to the number 1, which tells of position and potential and new beginnings.

My horoscopes: “Do you want to surprise your partner with a gift? Perhaps there's something that your beloved has wanted for a long time but hasn't bought. This would make a wonderful surprise, and should be greatly appreciated. Expressions of gratitude could be followed by a long conversation that brings you closer together.”

And: “Some vivid and intense dreams could come to you tonight, perhaps even in color and involving smells. You might wake up disappointed to find they aren't real! Don't be too disappointed, however. They may be prophetic, or they may reveal facts about yourself and your colleagues that could shed light on current situations that should be clarified. If their meanings aren't clear now, write them down, set them aside, and look at them later. Light could dawn then.”

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Queen of Cups.  A good connection to my instincts and the messages of my Inner Voice will allow me to take just the right steps today.  This is powerful guidance!  Perhaps a bit of trance dancing will be in order here; best way I know to open the “inner eye” and see!!

This is the second day I’ve been doing heavy Fall cleaning, hoping that I will get things moving as far as my second Saturn return.  Master bedroom and office are clean!!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment