Monday, July 22, 2013

7/22/13


Justice reversed/Queen of Wands.  Justice is a card of adjustment, and it corresponds with the element of Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts, and quick, animated energy that usually brings problems or challenges that bring growth), Libra (“we are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation), Lamed (ox goad; training or teaching), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Geburah (the place where forms and structures are challenged or affirmed).  Upright, it tells of balance and harmony, and reversed, it can tell of bigotry.  It can also, in my particular case, tell me that I will have lots of work today from the lawyer for whom I do part time work.  Sometimes the meaning is literal! The Queen of Wands (cusp of Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, soul growth, spirituality, and Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive) is energetic and enthusiastic, gives 100% of herself, and always has a smile on her face and humor in her heart. She is telling me to accept this work, give it my best shot, and she is telling me not to complain.  Okay, then!

My Thoth card is the Ace of Swords.  The Ace of Swords (Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution authority, cunning, Aquarius and Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, soul growth, artistic) tells of the birth of ideas and concepts.  This card tells me that logic and analysis will be the keywords of the day.  Clarity is mine, if I want it!

My Legacy card is the Queen of Cups flavored by the Four of Coins.  The Queen of Cups (cusp of Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual, and Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody) represents the energies of Water and The High Priestess manifested into the Minor Arcana. She is lovely and soft and caring, and in tune with her instincts, and she is telling me to be the same way.  She is being flavored by the Four of Coins.  The Four of Coins (the Sun, the inner core of a person or situation or the deepest self, in Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, authority, caution cunning) tells of very solid foundations and an awareness of the value of our possessions.  The energies of this card are resistant to change, and they need predictability.  Imposing this kind of need onto the Queen could have one of two results: either She will be a bit more grounded, or she will become cranky from being stifled.  Let’s keep her in a good mood.

My Pearls of Wisdom Full Moon card is the Eight of Wands. The Eight of Wands (Mercury, reason, intelligence, education, skill, communication, in Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, adventurous, blundering) is a card of action, of quick developments, and of pulling it all together so things can be completed.  The Pearls of Wisdom Tarot adds the concept of all that energy serving to complete a cycle.  The end result will be balance . . . once the dust settles. 

My 6-digit date number is 6, the number of vertical and horizontal balance.

My horoscopes: “If the doorknob doesn't turn today, Sagittarius, don't force it. You will only break it. Perhaps you need to try another door. If things don't flow smoothly into place, then they probably weren't meant to be. Life shouldn't always be a struggle. Your job is to enjoy it. Remember that the next time you're in a long line. View the situation as a period of rest.

And the second one did not come through.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the King of Pentacles.  LOL, my Shadowscapes deck loves to give me Pentacles cards!  This King turns everything he touches into gold.  Not only does he bring blessings, but he also brings the seed to the next season’s harvest!  Share his bounty, and plan for the future. 

Tonight I taught my first one-on-one Karma Yoga Class.  “Karma” because I don’t get paid for it, “one-on-one” because it was a private class.  My student is from the Studio, an amazing heroine of a woman, who has had open heart surgery and two stomach surgeries.  She began practicing Yoga because she did not want to end up curled up in a ball because of her scar tissue.  Not only is she succeeding with that challenge, but she also was able to wean herself from anti-depression medication, all in about a year and a half.  She is a Goddess and I am privileged to be working with her.

I’ve thrown another Wild Unknown card: The Ten of Swords.  This one shows a bull laying crumpled on the ground, one sword through his eyes and brain, and nine more sticking out of his back.  This card has a very heavy feel to it, especially when you consider it’s a Swords card and connected to the element of Air.  I feel weighted down by the image, and very discouraged.  After all, the sword through the eyes would certainly be enough to kill this bull, but there are nine others sticking out of its back, kind of like what the bull must look like at the end of a bull fight.  Yes, that kind of hopelessness and exhaustion works for this card, too.  What is interesting is that the one sword is through the eyes.  This suit represents our intellect and the workings of our mind and our ability to analyze; we are “seeing” a situation through our intellect and deciding what it means to us.  Because this “seeing” does not usually take into consideration feelings or intuition or groundedness or fertility or passion or creativity, it may not be realistic.  That bull has been blinded to reality, and is depending solely on his mind.  He doesn’t see that the darkest part of the image is that part near him; behind him the sky is much lighter but he is missing that!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment