Friday, July 12, 2013

7/12/13


Judgement reversed/Page of Cups. Judgement corresponds with Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), Pluto (power, metamorphosis, cycles of dying and becoming), Shin (fang), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Hod (provides analysis and communication) and in an upright position represents an opportunity to tally up and pay the bill so we can have a fresh start.  My Judgement is reversed today, and I think I am being told that the tally is not high enough to deal with yet.  The bill will come, but not yet! The Page of Cups corresponds to Libra (“we are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation), Scorpio (“I desire,” intensity compulsion, mystery) and Sagittarius (“I seek,” philosophic, adventurous, blundering); it is a card of soft and tender energies and of getting fulfillment through connections to others and through innocent and simple joys. Kind of like asking me to **be** the Six of Cups.

My Thoth card is the Princess of Cups.  Another one! The Princess/Page of Cups corresponds to Libra (“we are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation), Scorpio (“I desire,” intensity compulsion, mystery) and Sagittarius (“I seek,” philosophic, adventurous, blundering); is a card of soft and tender energies and of getting fulfillment through connections to others, and through innocent and simple joys.  The Princess of Cups is imaginative and playful, and eager to serve.  Sounds good to me.

My Legacy card is the Page of Wands reversed, flavored by the Nine of Wands reversed.  No Fire for me! The Page of Wands (Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody; Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic noble egotistical; and Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) is a fun guy to be around, unless you have a migraine, and since my Page is reversed today, I’m not going to have the patience for that kind of energy.  Indecision may be an issue, but from the card flavoring my reversed Page I should get some good energies. The Nine of Wands (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, adventurous, blundering) in an upright position tells us to prepare for the worst, but to wait before being aggressive.  My reversed Nine of Wands will flavor my reversed Page of Wands with some trust and optimism.

My 6-digit date number is 5, the number that tells of movement that dispels stagnation.

My horoscopes: “A group you're affiliated with could find some discrepancies in their financial records and ask you to check into it, Sagittarius. This is probably due more to mistaken entries or lost pages than to any major disaster, but solving it will set everyone's mind at ease. Don't be surprised if you have to dig through little scraps of paper buried in the bottom of files. It will be worth it, though.

And: “The general atmosphere may seem a bit too slow for you today. Try not to get bogged down in the details. Also, try not to worry too much. You may find that it is difficult to get a rise out of people. You might just want to sit back and take it easy. This is a good day to plan and reorganize. Honor your recent achievements and protect all that you have worked for.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Ten of Pentacles.  This card appears regularly for me; it encourages me to enjoy today the fruits of my labors, but also to remember that within my current harvest are seeds that will germinate into the next round of opportunities, so I should take good care of them.

And another Wild Unknown card: The Mother of Pentacles.  This is such a beautiful card!  It makes me feel safe and warm and very loved. The doe in the image is comfortable with her legs tucked under her, but her eyes are open and her ears are pricked.  She needs to be alert, because her fawn is fast asleep by her side.  He curls up against her, soothed by her warmth and her support as he sleeps peacefully.  She will make certain that he is not disturbed, and when he wakes, she will fill his belly.

We’ve got some company this weekend.  And it’s raining cats and dogs today, which is a good thing.  I won’t have to water all weekend!  My sister is coming down on Sunday, to spend a few days in the Blue Moon House.  I will be leaving on Monday, but will still get some quality time with her.

Fresh bread tomorrow!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment