Friday, July 26, 2013

7/26/13


Ace of Swords/Five of Wands reversed.  The Ace of Swords (Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution authority, cunning, Aquarius and Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, soul growth, artistic) tells of the birth of ideas and concepts.  This card tells me that I am ready to make use of logic and analysis in order to assert my Will.  Clarity is mine, if I want it!  The Five of Wands, which corresponds with Saturn (discipline, responsibility, law and order) in Leo (“I am, passionate, dramatic, egotistical) in an upright position indicates a struggle caused by annoying cross-purposes. Since my card is reversed, hopefully I won’t waste too much time arguing with myself.

My Thoth card is the Queen of Disks reversed.  The Queen of Disks (cusp of Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering, and Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution, cunning, authoritative) is very good at sustaining the physical world, keeping things dry and cozy and safe and orderly.  Because this Queen is reversed, I may need to allow myself to try new methods, or new pleasures.  If I am too confident, I may end up mired in a mess of my own making.

My Legacy card is the Nine of Cups, flavored by the Ten of Coins reversed.  Hmm . . . the Nine of Cups again, and another reversed Earth card.  The Nine of Cups (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, suffering, soul growth) is about emotional satisfaction and the ability to find pleasure in feelings and emotions, and in our expectations for the day.  This is a lucky card, and I am being told that my desires may be a bit easier to obtain than I expect!  The Ten of Coins (Mercury, reason, intelligence, education, communication, in Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) represents physical world wealth and bounty, usually achieved through the implementation of long-term plans, and the attempt to maintain the status quo.  My Ten, which is flavoring my Cups card, is reversed (and reinforcing my reversed Queen above), and perhaps I need to relax my control a bit, and be more open to unplanned methods and results.

My 6-digit date number is 10, the ending of one cycle and the beginning of another, which reduces further to 1, the number of potential and position. 

My horoscopes: “Don't run away from the tension today, Sagittarius. Any emotional stress you feel will be compounded if it isn't dealt with right away. Be in the moment while the moment is here. The more you face the present, the less you will regret in the future. Clear up any sticky situation that arises and move forward. People may not understand your needs and concerns until you clearly verbalize them.

And: “A new sense of commitment to service to others, particularly those less fortunate than yourself, could fire your natural idealism today. Health issues or animal rights might be on your mind. This concern might possibly be job-related, but it is more likely that this is an enterprise that you decide to pursue on your own. It also benefits you, as it increases your self-confidence and belief in yourself.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding my old friend, the Ten of Pentacles.  Physical world comfort and a secure place to rest, all achieved through tradition and rules and convention.  My own hard work has gotten me to this point, and I am being told to take some time to appreciate what I have achieved.  Not too long, though; new levels can be reached if I use what I have already attained in order to strive further. 

Another Wild Unknown Tarot card: The Two of Wands.  This one shows two Wands, points down and close to each other, with the wider tops angling away from each other, creating a “V” shape.  In the background are vertical lines of the colors of the rainbow, purple at the top, then fading to blue, then green, then yellow, then orange, and finally red at the bottom.  Lots of power in this image!  We have the power of the rainbow, a creation of the sun and the rain, and we have the power of the chakras, energy centers connected to the spiritual, emotional, mental and physical bodies.  The card is also very balanced as well as dynamic; it is the number 2 (balance, polarity, and the energy of “distance between”), plus we have the vertical Wands with a horizontally striped background.  This Two of Wands makes me feel as if I am ready to accomplish some task for which I have trained intensely; I feel ready, warmed up, and eager to begin.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment