Monday, August 13, 2012

Page of Wands/King of Swords. The Page of Wands (Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody; Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic noble egotistical; and Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) encourages me to use assertion and action to attract adventure and excitement. The Page of Wands is courageous and not afraid of new ideas (in fact, he lives for them), and he loves to challenge himself.  The good thing is that despite his enthusiasm, he is unlikely to overstep his limits.  Unless someone pushes him.  The King of Swords (cusp of Capricorn, “I build,” ambitious, cautious, cunning, authoritative, and Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause-oriented, aloof) represents a good judge of people and situations.  My King is ethical, inspiring, trustworthy, and not afraid to take action.  His one fault is that he is not very compassionate, but that Page might be able to help him with that.

My Thoth card is The Fool reversed. The Fool corresponds with Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts, and challenges that tend to require the use of the intellect to solve), Uranus (technology, science, radical change), Aleph (the head, youthful learning) and the Path between Chokmah (male in the electric sense, dynamic energy and the origin of vital force and polarity) and Kether (the source; limitless possibility).  Upright, he brings eccentricity, and spirituality that is endeavoring to transcend to earth.  My Fool is reversed, so the dreams I am expecting to manifest today may not do so, or may not end up manifesting the way I expect them to.  I mush be careful

My Legacy card is the Six of Wands, flavored by the Page of Swords.  The Six of Wands (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, noble, authoritative) expresses the celebration we feel when we have passed some test or successfully met a challenge.  My Six of Wands is telling me that the obstacles between me and my goals have been pretty much dealt with, so I can celebrate.  However, I must be careful that I don’t get too full of myself; pride comes before a fall. The Page of Swords (Capricorn, “I build,” ambitious, competent, cautious, cunning, Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, society, cause-oriented, and Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, soul growth, spirituality) reminds us to use our mind and intellect to analyze situations, as well as the messages of our senses, and he also reminds us to ask the questions “why?” and “how?”  This Page loves to learn, but he can be a bit sly, so I should watch out for exploitation today, both giving and receiving.  My Page is flavoring my Six of Wands, and this could be presenting a tiny bit of a hint of “if it seems too good to be true, it just might be” into my day.  I should enjoy myself, but I should also be just a tiny bit alert.

My horoscopes: “Have you wanted to move in a new direction, Sagittarius? If so, this could be when you get the lead of a lifetime. You might receive unexpected information indicating possible new sources of income to pursue on your own. New opportunities are going to come that could make a big difference in your lifestyle and catapult you to a higher socioeconomic bracket. Make the most of it all.

And: “Feed your mind today. While you no doubt enjoy being active and social, chances are you get bored fairly quickly, as well. This is common for a Sagittarian, and you'll need to give yourself a constant supply of intriguing and fresh material to feel your best. Explore a subject that's been something you've thought of as interesting, or learn a new hobby. Stimulate your mind, and your body will also become more energetic. Use the Internet if you can't get away.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding Death.  The Shadowscapes Death card is actually pretty (LOL, but all of them are beautiful).  It shows a phoenix in full plumage, the tips of its feathers just showing the wavering air that is right above extreme heat. 

Family vacation is going well.  I’m managing to get up every morning and bike, and then I am going to Sunset beach and waking on the beach.  Family members are having a great time.  We’ve spent lots of good time at the ocean, and we’ve cooked some great meals.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment