Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nine of Wands/The Wheel of Fortune reversed. Change is stability, and the Nine of Wands is telling me that I am getting the hang of defending myself without locking myself in a “safe room.” I am able to be strong ~and~ mobile. The presence of the Nine of Wands not only tells me that I have weathered the storm thus far, but it also warns that the final chapter is at hand. But I am reassured because this Nine may warn of a possible challenge ahead, but it also validates that I have the ability to deal with it. The Wheel reversed is also warning me that the challenges to come are not necessarily due to any actions I have taken or chosen to not take; I should not waste energy blaming myself, and I certainly should not waste energy trying to prevent the changes for they will happen whether I allow them to or not.

My Thoth card is the Nine of Cups. The “Happiness” card for my magickal self today. Interesting that Crowley sees this card as being “a dream within a dream,” because so far today, I have felt that a good part of my awareness is not in the physical realms. This card tells of satiety due in part to luck, but it offers a typical Uncle Al warning: don’t allow Happiness to intoxicate instincts, or stagnation will result.

My Legacy card is The Fool. The Fool corresponds with the element of Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts), the planet Uranus (the unexpected, innovation, the future), and the Hebrew letter Alef (the head, to learn and to teach), and represents the Holy Idiot who brings both emptiness and infinity, for he is the seed of possibility and all creation. I am being told today to forget everything I already know, and begin anew with the wonder of a child.

My 6-digit number today is 4. The number 4 is about stability, about a time when things don’t easily tip over, at least for a bit. I just can’t allow myself to think that the serenity will continue indefinitely for then stagnation will take hold.

Because it is almost exactly the moment of Full Snow Moon (11:38 am, about 20 minutes from now), I once again extended my morning meditation/chakra cleanse/Reiki application, and reached out to Danu as She taught me. I opened my sacral chakra and became aware of my physical body. I thought about the miracle of its workings, and I realized that I love this body. Despite the fact that I sometimes abuse it by eating or drinking too much, it still takes care of my life essence. I then opened my heart chakra, and thought about the love I had for myself and then transferred that love to the world around me and everything in it. In may ways this world is an organism, just as my body is filled with cells and molecules that “do their own thing. I allowed myself to feel love for this world and every occupant. Then, I opened my brow chakra, and for a moment I once again sensed that glimpse of the Machinery of the Universe that came with what I am calling my DNA Download. There is sooooo much more to life than fancy cars and lots of possessions. I am blessed to have these moments of an awareness of “more.” In a way, I am selfishly glad that I really don’t have the words to describe this sense of Purpose, and of Connection, not only to this world but beyond it, into the vast universes of the astral realms. Publicizing this awesome and healing knowledge might necessitate describing the process to get to this understanding, and I could not even begin to give the steps for the process is seven years in length, and more. Those of you who have received these Cosmic Downloads or glimpsed the Machinery of the Universe will understand what I am saying here. Those of you who have not, keep trying. Your key is out there, and it is different from mine. One lock, one key to fit into it. All I can do is tell you that the door will open at the right time if you do the work, and once it does, you will not regret the efforts you expended to get in.

This time I received a message from my Patroness; I heard Danu’s voice saying, “You have made much progress, my daughter. I am pleased. Know that I am always with you. The Path ahead of you may contain tears, but again, you are not alone. I am with you.” I asked Her why there must be pain; Her answer was, “As you go in deeper and become closer to Me, all of your senses become more aware and you feel, with strength. But pain and discomfort are the gifts of life, as are joy and ease of being.” After a moment, She continued: “Love heals all. And I am always with you.” And then she was gone.

That is the second time that Danu has hinted at some stormy weather ahead, and I don’t mean another snowstorm, although we will surely have at least one more of those before Spring fully blossoms. She means spiritual pain, and I know that She considered pain as a gift, for it is proof of life. Whatever happens, I will strive to see the Journey as She does. And just to clarify, I did my meditation before I threw my Tarot cards of the day. Those cards seem to be validating the message of Danu.

I attended the Sacred Mists Full Snow Moon Esbat this afternoon, and will be heading North, home to Hackensack and Hubby, in a bit.

Full Moon Blessings!

$

No comments:

Post a Comment