Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ace of Pentacles/Queen of Cups reversed. Today will be filled with potential and opportunity for growth within all that is connected to the physical realm and my own bodily health and well-being. That Queen in an upright position tells of Water of Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts), and tells of someone who is comfortable with all emotions and who is connected to the inner self. Because it is reversed, I may find that no matter how much I want to focus on the inner worlds, the physical realms will be calling me, presenting for my perusal all kinds of possibilities.

My Thoth card is the Four of Swords reversed. Hmmmm . . . no court cards for a few days. Strange . . . . Anyway, the Four of Swords is Crowley’s “Truce” card, and it tells of the momentary balance or truce that is created by equally armed adversaries. Since the card is reversed, that balance is unlikely to happen for me today.

My Legacy card is the Five of Coins reversed. Marchetti sees this card as representing the need that causes both miserliness and generosity. I am being reminded that the choice of results is up to me, because while we cannot change or prevent the things that life presents to us, we do have the power of choosing how to react to them. Because this card is reversed, it is telling me that these energies may not be in my face today, but they are there just the same.

My 6-digit date number is 3. The number 3 tells of the concept of “surface” and of building something out of the pure energy of 1 and the new manifestation of 2.

My horoscope: “You have an innate psychic ability that only needs some fine-tuning and strengthening for it to develop into a formidable power. Even now you sometimes find yourself reading other people's thoughts. This sensitivity gets you into trouble sometimes, but mostly it works to your advantage. In relationships, especially, you’re able to put an end to hurt feelings before they evolve into something irreparable.”

I took a bit of extra time after my usual morning meditation/chakra cleanse/Reiki application this morning to open my sacral, heart and brow chakras, and invoke the Goddess on this Full Snow Moon eve. To my delight, I was filled with Her warmth, a syrupy, warm tingling, starting behind m brow chakra, then moving down to my heart chakra, where the warmth spread. I was filled with Her lovely presence for several long minutes, before the lovely pressure began to fade away.

I had a nicely productive day, and I was able to cross a few things off of my To-Do List. I even did a few Tarot readings on the SMPDA Board. I did about 45 minutes of yoga and belly dance stretches, and then took a walk down to the beach for sunset. LOL, Tara, you really should have been here this weekend. Another beauty. I stood on the beach during what I consider my “power time,” with the almost full moon (full at 11:30-ish tomorrow morning, so close enough) above the ocean and the Eastern horizon, and the orange flame that is the setting sun above the ocean and the Western horizon. This time of power and transition is very important to me, and I go to the beach whenever the nearly full moon rises just before sunset, to soak up the incredible energies of the Sacred Feminine and the Sacred Masculine, and the ocean, the cradle of life on our world.

Once the sun had fallen below the horizon in a blaze of color, I stood at the edge of the ocean, opening my chakras completely, balancing them, and then releasing them, after allowing the breeze to blow into me. I felt wonderful, and powerful. Balanced. Then, I collected all that loveliness and power, and brought it into my Core Value Anchor for storage.

Well, we have mice again. At least this time, they are hanging out in the laundry room, and not among my pots and pans and silverware. Ugh, last time I had to wash everything.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment