Saturday, February 13, 2010

Three of Pentacles reversed/The Magician reversed. Well, looks like my main focus will **not** be regarding physical manifestation today! Mind you, these two cards are about the efforts and the skills involved in having an effect on my physical world, and because the cards are there at all, efforts will be expended in that regard. But the results may not be apparent to me today.

My Thoth card for today is the Six of Cups. Uncle Al must be in a good mood today. “Pleasure,” and pleasure that roots itself in the most convenient soil, which means that I will be able to easily manifest pleasure and please my senses today. Wahoo!!

My Legacy card is the Four of Wands reversed. Another card that is telling me that while the creative effects and enthusiasm are present (or the card would not have shown up), there will not be a resolution or evidence of completion today.

My 6-digit date number today is 7. The number 7 tells of the very beginning of the degeneration of the vertical and horizontal harmony of the number 6. I see it as representing that time after the crops are harvested but before the degeneration of the Fall.

The Pagan Brain Trust had a meeting this past Thursday. Awesome, as always. It appears that several of us are experiencing our own Dark Nights of the Soul, some short and intense, and some gradual. I think it is very helpful to know that others are having the same blockages.

We are going to set up a distance Reiki Share over the next week or two, before our next meeting. I am really, really looking forward to that experience.

The more I work with my chakras, the more supportive they become. Thank you, Cernunnos, for starting me on this!. And thank you, Danu, for showing me this new way to connect with you. I realized this morning that before I throw my two Welsh cards as I shuffle the deck, I open my sacral chakra, then my heart chakra, and then my brow chakra, and then I open that spot in my brain that Danu showed me. While I shuffle my Thoth Tarot, I open my throat chakra. And while I shuffle my Legacy Tarot, I open my solar plexus chakra. I just love all these new layers of connections to my chakras and my energy field.

Helen and I did two workouts this afternoon, belly dance stretch and yoga, and we are getting together tomorrow as well. I am pleasantly sore. I have begun to work on a writeup for Reiki, and will post it in this Journal once I complete it. And I will be taking a three day workshop in June in order to learn Thai Massage. I really can’t wait!!

Tonight is the last of this month’s Dark Moon. I really do feel as if this is the true end of the intensity of Winter, even though the greater Sabbat of Imbolc represents Winter’s peak. While a part of me is really enjoying the inner work of this Winter, and the challenges that are still being presented to me (yes, Uriel is still appearing in the dark, with His two glowing eyes like golden flashlights, and He will not explain the message), I am beginning to miss my garden. I have promised to Danu that I will create a small area that will be dedicated to Her, and I have been thinking about this, trying to decide what part of my garden will work the best as a shrine to Her. But Spring will begin to show her face soon enough. For now, I will begin my preparations for the Sacred Mists Dark Moon Esbat, and then give some time to the magickal working that Mystery and I are preparing.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment