Friday, February 5, 2010

Four of Wands reversed/Two of Swords reversed. Although I may believe the time is right to look at what I have accomplished so far, this is not what I should be doing today. My inner fires may appear to be settling in, but I need to add just a bit more fuel to the fires to keep them burning a little longer. The good thing is that today my mind is very active, and I should be a good “fire minder” because of that. No stagnation or stalemate today!

My Thoth card is the Princess of Swords reversed. This card tells of the presence today of a clarity of sight that will allow me to see through all subterfuge, however since the card is reversed, I need to be wary for my intellect could cause harm since it does not contain compassion.

My Legacy card is the Five of Wands. I just love what Marchetti writes about this card! His LWB says: “From a single energy, several different intentions can arise and fight for your attention. Striving mightily, inextricably bound together, they seem to be at cross-purposes. But is their struggle for domination or for freedom? Can your life include more that one intention at a time?” Oh, I love this! It really sums up my life of late; I want to do it all!! But there just aren’t enough hours in a day, and that darned day job eats up so much time!!

It is Friday night, and I made it down to Cape May before the initiation of the “major snowfall” of this weekend. Last weekend we ended up with over a foot here, and this weekend the weather pundits are predicting between 18 to 24 inches once the storm has passed. Thankfully, my boss let me get on the road early, so I did not see my first snowflakes until mile marker 44 on the NJ Parkway. I made it to the Blue Moon House just as the snow was beginning to stick, and hubby had our blue light on and dinner in the oven, with a lovely bottle of Chateaux Ste. Michelle in the fridge just for me!

It was a strange day at work; half of my mind was anticipating a stressful drive down in snow, and the other half was preparing for a weekend alone in Hackensack; after all, I don’t want to drive in blizzard conditions, and that is what is predicted. But here I am, with a full belly and a full wine glass, listening to Anita O’Day sing Sweet Georgia Brown.

Tomorrow I have a few First Degree Homeworks to check, I have to do my Yoga and belly dance stretches, and then I am taking out my sketch pad so that I can work on the artwork for Sola’s book. I expect to awaken to a faerie land of diamond sparkles and icicles.

I am very blessed!

$

No comments:

Post a Comment