Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Queen of Pentacles/Justice. Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes) of Earth, plus Libra (we are), the element of Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts), and Lamed (ox whip, to learn), are correspondences of the energies presented by my Welsh cards. I will be able to tap into my nurturing skills today, although I need to be careful that I don’t get too caught up in keeping things safe because that would end up as constriction. My actions of this day may be important, and I need to keep aware of this, as well as keep alert for the results of past actions, for they may be apparent today.

My Thoth card is the Knight of Swords; back to Court Cards again! This Knight represents the powers and the dangers that come along with operating through the intellect only, without the added balance of the other elements. I need to be very aware so that I can take advantage of the positive sides of this concept yet guard against the possibility of the negative sides manifesting in my day.

My Legacy card is the Ace of Wands reversed. This card reversed was in my throws for yesterday, as a Welsh Tarot card; it is the purest essences of the element of Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes) and the season of Summer (Cancer, I feel, Leo, I am, and Virgo, I serve) are to be found in the upright Ace, but since it is reversed, I need to be careful because the element of Fire and all of its potential will not be presented in a balanced way today.

Today’s date reduces to the number 6; according to Crowley’s Naples Arrangement, this is a number of both horizontal and vertical balance. Good number!! And I will need it, for my cards contain lots of Earth, Air and Fire, but no Water to balance things out. Looks like I will need to actively manifest Water today.

My horoscope for today: “While long-term trends in your life may not be going exactly the way you want them to, Sagittarius, you certainly have plenty of short-term pleasures to enjoy, especially today. Feel free to indulge in things that you might normally say no to. There is a great opportunity now to form an extremely powerful bond with someone close to you. Find this connection by immersing yourself in the things that you love to do the most.”

My belly dance classes are doing great! I have three new students for my three week class (which mainly consists of Belly Dance Stretch), and I may have two more new students for the six week class (which also includes choreography). Awesome!! This means that I already have the $300 put aside for the BOS that I am hoping to commission Lisa to create for me. Now, I can start saving for the June Thai Massage three day workshop that I am hoping to take. Yes!!! Raushanna is hoping to add Thai Massage to her repertoire. How absolutely cool is that??!!

This morning I was drawn to send Mystery some Reiki after I completed my usual morning ritual, before I released my Reiki-filled chakras. Mystery received her Reiki attunements from Lady Raven a week ago today, and she has been experiencing all the classic symptoms of an energy field detoxification: thirst, tiredness and emotional releases. I think she is getting a handle on the changes happening within her four bodies, but still I felt I should send her a blast of Reiki this morning. I will also be performing my second “professional” (LOL, read “paid”!) treatment for someone this evening.

And just as I completed my morning ritual, I tapped into that place in my mind, behind my third eye, as usual (since this past weekend, when Danu showed me this place), and I heard my Patroness whisper “Be aware today; there are things to be noticed.” I will do my best to be aware, My Lady Danu.

$

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    You *did* mention the BOS thing today..lol...
    No worries...I will not allow you to 'rush' me into creating it for you..I won't do it until I feel I can produce a beautiful product that is exactly what you are looking for.
    With that said ~
    We should touch base sometime so I can know exactly what it is you are looking for! =)
    ----------------
    Are you on my 'crazy' list? *evil grin*

    Do you say crazy things?

    Do you like me as a person, but don't respect me as a witch?

    You can answer honestly, seriously..it really makes no difference to me how you feel....Your feelings are your own..and you may have a very strong opinion of what a 'witch' is...and I probably don't fit it....that's fine....I'm *way* too grounded for most Witches..lol...

    Actually, though ~ I was speaking with some people who were insisting that the 'lizard aliens' really rule the world....*sigh*
    But you know, come to think of it....that might explain George Bush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *giggles crazily as she imagines George Bush as a lizard alien* Ya know, that makes a lot of sense!!

    Actually the fact that you are so grounded reassures me, because you are also very powerful. You are my "Walking Woo-Woo Meter," LOL; and I like to think that I keep reminding you that sometimes "crazy" is a desirable state of mind. At least for a few minutes, in the privacy of your own home. Besides moments of "crazy" that acually keep us sane, we also sometimes need to be "mature" (which I define as being able to discern those situations when we really have to be sane and rational adults, and thus act with responsibility; but the rest of the time we can indulge ourselves). So yes, I like you as a person and respect you as a witch. Lisa, if everyone in the world was exactly the same as I am, it would be a boring world indeed. It is the interactions between different people that contributes to the fun parts of life. Too bad everyone doesn't feel that way.

    I do need to find time to give you a call so we can talk BOS!! And I agree, I would rather wait until we both know exactly what I want. Believe me, there is no fire under my a$$ regarding this. **wink**

    ReplyDelete