Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The High Priestess/Three of Cups. The High Priestess corresponds with the element of Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts), the Moon (feelings, illusion and imagination) and the Hebrew letter Gimel (camel, holds the secret knowledge that preserves life), and is my personal significator card. I am being told that my own knowledge and my own Inner Voice are important today, not only to myself and my own well being, but also to the joy and happiness and health of the community. It is the community that will bring me joy today, and I need to remember that sometimes the love that is manifested by the community is not obvious; it is there, just the same.

My Thoth card is the Seven of Cups reversed. The “Debauch” card, and thankfully reversed, considering my other cards today. I may be immersed in enough pleasure and satisfaction to create an imbalance, but that imbalance will be temporary and most likely will not present any lasting harm.

My Legacy card is the Six of Swords. Mercury (intelligence, education, skill) in Aquarius (I know), and this card tells of a change from problems to success, and it indicates that help is available to me in this endeavor, should I choose to access it. The card can literally indicate a journey over water, but we shall see. **wink**

Because everything seems so good as far as my cards for the day, I tempted fate and threw a clarification card from my Legacy Tarot; Six of Pentacles. Another Six!! This one corresponds with the Moon (feelings, illusion and imagination) in Taurus (I have), and thus it presents a focus on both what I have and what I do not have. Okay, I can do that.

My 6-digit date number for today is 9. Wow, another good omen! The number 9 tells of completeness of experiences, having experienced and absorbed all there is to offer within a particular cycle.

My horoscope: “Financial prosperity is just around the corner, Sagittarius, especially with your recently acquired money-management skills. It’s likely that you’ll receive a windfall in the near future, although it may not seem like a windfall to you, since you’ve been expecting this money for a long time now. Use your new abilities to invest it soundly and wisely. You’re bound to be quite pleased with the results you achieve over the long term.”

Well, something is certainly happening to me because I am holding onto that crystal while I am sleeping. Monday night, I slept like I was drugged, and last night I slept (or **didn't** sleep, LOL) as if I had just had some strong coffee. My thoughts were not racing, but my brain was tense, and I could not relax enough to fall asleep. It was almost 3 am by the time I nodded off, but right now I feel light and pure. Something is being “burned off” of my energy body, fer sher. My cards this morning are awesome, as is my 6-digit number. Even my horoscope is promising, although it focuses more on the physical realms, but hey, there is that Six of Coins as a clarification card.

I received an email from Saets; I am officially a Reiki Master!! I am very pleased about this!!

$

No comments:

Post a Comment