Friday, February 26, 2010

The Star reversed/Eight of Pentacles. The Star corresponds with the element of Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts), Aquarius (I know) and the Hebrew letter Tsadi (fishhook; experience and thought), and in an upright position it tells of hope for renewal after some kind of upheaval or disaster. Because the card is reversed, I am being told that now is not the time to think about the future or hope for a happy ending. Instead, I am being told to put my nose to the grindstone, for sometimes fulfillment comes directly from working hard, working for work’s sake and not for a reward.

My Thoth card is The Heirophant. Crowley sees this card as a representation of the Holy Guardian Angel; it is about faith, about patience, and about getting help from ones superiors. This card corresponds with the element of Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes) with Taurus (I have), and with the Hebrew letter Vau (the nail).

My Legacy Card is the Page of Swords. Earth of Air. Hmmm . . . they seem to be the elements of the day! If the Pages present the message of the Ace of their suit, then this Page is offering me the possibilities found within the intellect, along with a warning. The intellect is a two-edged sword, and I need to remember that while Air is an element, the intellect is not a natural elemental force. I need to be aware of how I wield its power.

My 6-digit date number is 11, which reduces to 2. 11 is the number that tells me that Archangel Uriel is around, and the number 2 tells of an initial manifestation of creativity; it also manifests the concept of distance between two points.

My horoscope: “You tend to be very intuitive, Sagittarius, but today your channel to the other side could appear to be totally blocked. You can't sense what others are feeling, and oracles like the I Ching just don't make sense any more. You may try to fall back on logic, but that doesn't work today either. Don't think this is a permanent situation, however. Your mental biorhythms are low. You should be back to normal in a few days.”

Well, we had another snowstorm; Hackensack got about a foot of snow but this time Cape May got off easy. Although it is beautiful! All the trees look like they are covered with white cherry blossoms! My drive down was very easy, mainly because there was hardly anyone on the road. I saw the most incredible sun pillar just before sunset!! It reached higher up from the horizon than I have ever seen! Tara, you would have loved it! And the moon was peeking out from between the clouds as I drove into Cape May. Perhaps it will be clear enough tomorrow for a sunset on the beach.

Mystery and I have been working with black amethyst, and I must say, this is a very cool stone!! It is healing and soothing, and it grounds without shutting you down. It is supposed to be good for all chakras, and excellent for astral travel. Generally speaking, amethyst is a stone of both spirituality and contentment. It clears the aura and facilitates bringing lower energies into the higher frequencies of both the spiritual and ethereal selves. I have been sleeping with the stone in my hand, and as I stated a few days ago, it is doing something to my energy field, something good. Tonight I will see if Miss Pauline likes it.

I am hoping to get lots of things accomplished this weekend, and hopefully I will be caught up by Sunday evening. *wink* I’ll keep you posted.

I have submitted a short story to a great women’s fiction Internet magazine, called Luna Station Quarterly, and it will be published in the magazine’s first issue on March 1. As of that day, I will be a published author! That was my first try at a short story, and while I am not completely happy with it, I think I have become addicted to stories at 1,500 words or less. Me! Raushanna! Miss Diarrhea of the Mouth, She-Who-Cannot-Write-Anything-Less-Than-10,000-Words! I find that I actually like the challenge of trying to say what I am trying to say in as few words as possible. I even have begun to think about drabbles!! I know; who am I and what have I done with Raushanna!

$

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hi ...

    1) Just imagining another majestic Cape May sunset, reflecting off all that snow. Ahhhh ...

    2) Black Amethyst?!?!?

    3) Not only do we have our PBT, but now we are both members of the illustrious Luna Station stable! Huzzah!

    :)

    Hugs ... TL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, we had another great one today; I will be describing it in Saturday's post in a minute.

    Black amethyst is awesome. I will bring a piece to our next PBT meeting. Which is when?? I am suffering from withdrawal.

    I am sooooo excited about Luna Station!

    ReplyDelete