Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ace of Wands reversed/Five of Pentacles. The Ace of Wands indicates the purest potential of the element of Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes) but since it is revered, I may find that I have trouble tapping into my creative abilities today. Perhaps I will be distracted by issues, uncomfortable issues that highlight what I don’t have, in my physical world (Earth, cold/binds and dry/shapes). However, if I remember to consciously pull in the effects of the other elements (Water, cold/binds and wet/adapts, and Air, hot/separates and wet/adapts), I may be able to turn that Ace around!

My Thoth card is the Five of Cups; another Five card! The “Disappointment” card reminds me that the element of Water is naturally clear and placid, and any disturbances cloud the waters and cause unease. Careful, though, because anticipating discomfort may attract that discomfort!

My Legacy card is the Queen of Wands reversed. Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts) of Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes), which could very well be indicating the sense of imbalance today which is so strong that in some ways it is creating a balance! My attitude today might be “Don’t mess with me!” because despite what the day throws at me, I will stay on my feet and in control; LOL, at least I believe I will, and that’s half the battle.

Okay, and the six digit number for today’s date is 020210, which adds up to . . . you guessed it: Five! The day may be uncomfortable for me, but if I don’t focus on the bad stuff, I will survive!

I was drawn to pull a clarification card this morning with my Legacy Tarot, and threw The Devil. The Devil corresponds with Capricorn (I build; ambition), the element of Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes) and the Hebrew letter Ayin (the eye; the senses). Interestingly enough, Marchetti sees The Devil as being very attractive, seductively attractive, and he sees this card as a parody of the energies of The Fool, which card has a more “sacred” feel to it than The Devil. This tells me that today I need to take the time to look beneath superficial effects so that I can see things as they really are.

Hmmmm . . . looks like it will be an unsettled day. But I actually feel confident; I have been doing my belly dance stretch work and my yoga each day, I am crossing things off my To Do List on a regular basis, And I had an absolutely awesome Imbolc Ritual last night!

Since I won’t be able to be at the Sacred Mists Imbolc Ritual, I did my own ritual for the first time in a while. The cool thing about not doing my own ritual for a bit is that I experienced a noticeable increase in my ability to focus, to maintain energy flows, and to connect with my Elemental Guides and with Deity. I am still filled with a lovely glow of energy, even though it has been hours since my Ritual ended.

I also charged and lit our “bring new work” candle last night, after specifying that we are willing to work and are looking to attract new jobs to Bob’s business (in other words, we are not just trying to attract money, we are trying to attract money through a fair energy exchange). After lighting the candle, Danu told me that I needed to make some personal vow to add to the working, and so, I promised to create somewhere in my gardens at Cape May a small area dedicated to Her. I don’t know exactly what I will do, but I have several ideas floating around in my head. I am opening myself to being able to find what Danu wants and what will please Her, and I am certain that when the time is right, I will experience some synchronistic event that will point me in the right direction.

Imbolc Blessings!!

$

No comments:

Post a Comment