Monday, February 1, 2010

Eight of Swords/The Horned One reversed. The Horned One (or The Devil) corresponds to Capricorn (I build), Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes), and Ayin, the eye (the senses), and in an upright position it tells of being ruled by the needs of the senses, to the point of bondage or slavery to the senses. The Eight of Swords (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, in Gemini, I think) represents perceived limitations, mostly self-imposed (even if I don’t realize it). These two cards have a “much ado about nothing” kind of feel; however, the presence of The Horned One, even if it is reversed, tells me that I need to beware of the lure of feeding my senses, even to the point of shutting them out.

My Thoth card is the Six of Disks reversed. Crowley calls this card “Success,” and it is ruled by The Moon, although the number 6 hints at a balanced combination of lunar and solar energies. In an upright position the Success card tells of the temporary realization of success, “temporary” being the key word, for soon the weight of the element of Earth, which corresponds with the suit of Disks, will begin to overcome the balance of the number 7. Because the card is reversed, I am being warned that any sense of success is not to be trusted just yet.

My Legacy card is the Nine of Wands. The Moon again (feelings, illusion, imagination) in Sagittarius (I seek) is reminding me that whatever does not kill me will make me stronger. I cannot give up!

I am going to try something new: I am going to reduce the 6 digit date (because 6 is vertical and horizontal harmony) into one number, and compare its keyword to the cards. Today’s number is 4, stability. From the combination of the cards and this number, I sense that today I should not let my sense of accomplishment (after crossing off a few things this weekend from my To Do List) allow me to relax too much.

Well, my day did not turn out too productive. No sooner did I type “reminding me that whatever does not kill me will make me stronger,” my computer decided to act up. We are waiting for our tech person to check it out, but thankfully I was able to get into my stuff through a back door that I found.

I had an interesting meditation with Danu on the way home last night. She is teaching me how to get closer to her! She showed me how to find the place in my brain where my crown chakra originates. Danu had me tap into my sacral chakra and the feelings and sensations of my body, then She had me move up to my heart chakra with that connection already made within the sacral chakra, and tap into spiritual love; after those two essences were mixed, Danu had me move up to my third eye chakra. That was the hard part, finding the spot in my brain, but suddenly I found it!!! Oh, how amazing the feeling was to connect with Her! She asked me to memorize where this place was, which I did, and later on I was able to open it again with the same process. Danu wants me to add tapping into this place behind my third eye chakra to my daily chakra work, so that the connection becomes stronger.

I am excited!

$

No comments:

Post a Comment