Monday, January 18, 2010

The Lovers/Page of Wands. Gemini (I think) and Zain (sword), and Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes) of Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes), which is an explosive force, with the senses supporting the Will. Sheesh, strong day!! I am being told that what I want is important today, and if I see the potential around me through my own needs, I may very well end up showing others how to empower themselves.

My Thoth card is The Hanged Man reversed. As usual, Crowley sees more of the negative potential presented by this card than the positive. In an upright position, he sees this card as telling of a sense of fatalism as the seeker waits for something to happen. The seeker is not optimistic, and fears experiencing loss rather than gain. Because the card is reversed, my attitude about any suspension of activity is that I should use the pause to experience fulfillment and success.

My Legacy card is Strength. Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes) and the astrological sign of Leo (I am) are the correspondences of this card. I am being reminded that Will comes from within, and just knowing that fact can be seen as offering personal power, or personal burdens. I should choose to see this knowledge as offering empowerment, and I should by example share this gift with others.

I feel great! I had a very productive weekend, and still found time to get together with family. I did not cross everything off of my To Do list, not by any means, but because I worked on clearing my mind and my body of any blockages, I feel very happy with the progress I made.

This morning, as I did my Reiki application, Cernunnos came to me. He reminded me that tomorrow was the last day of the 10 days of Reiki application that I had dedicated to him, and He told me that I should begin thinking about the next step (think about it, not take it!), which according to Cernunnos is the creation of the different cleansings that will need to be done in association with the proposed ritual Mystery and I are working on. Cernunnos reminded me that this would not just be a physical cleansing, and He suggested that we needed to cleanse the emotions, the mind and the spirit, both in the past and the present, and we need to cleanse any intentions that do not belong in the working at all as well as designate what He called “supporting roles” to those intentions that are a part of how we got to where we are and thus need to be acknowledged as such, but are not to affect the working directly. He told me that even if we never end up actually performing this working, putting in place these cleansings will benefit us both.

**smile** No mention of my efforts over the weekend, but somehow I get the feeling that if I had not lived up to His expectations, I would be hearing about it in detail. So no news is good news!

$

5 comments:

  1. Hey!

    I had a dream about you last night ~ I have no idea if this means anything to you or not....but I thought I'd throw it out there in case it does. I found it pretty disturbing actually..but I've been a bit sick and have been having a series of disturbing dreams...so make of it what you will (which might be nothing)

    In the dream...you brought me a naked picture of yourself(!!) but not in a sexy way...

    in a sort of dried up and skeletal way ~ with the weirdes...shrunken eyes....almost...how should I say??? Damaged eyes?
    which I found to be extremely disturbing ~ you actually looked as if you had some sort of eating disorder or something....you then proceeded to tell me *intimate* details of your sex life (!!)

    ..and how you were being sexual with your husband moments before you had neighbors over for dinner...which you ate naked

    No idea ~ just thought I'd pass it along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just noting that you posted this at 11:11. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vulture, what the heck did you have for dinner??!! *giggle* Very very strange dream. Maybe the dried up skeleton is an encouragement for me to get out of my current job (which I am working on), but the rest, sheesh, I don't know!

    J, 11:11 is my number, usually showing up when Uriel is messing with me. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know....It was seriously *the most* disturbing dream...ugh!

    Just for the record...I have no interest in seeing you naked...I have no interest in your sex life(!!) I have never had a dream with you in it before....yikes!

    Like I said, maybe nothing....but such a terrible, awful feeling when I work up....blech!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blech! is right. I would feel the same way if I dreamed about me doing that!

    Hope you are feeling better. I am still coughing from the bronchitis I had in December.

    ReplyDelete