Monday, January 11, 2010

The Chariot reversed/Nine of Pentacles reversed. Well, it seems that today is **not** going to be a day of conscious focus and discipline. The Chariot corresponds with the astrological sign Cancer (“I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, family oriented, moody), the element of Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts), and the Hebrew letter Cheth, fence. The Nine of Pentacles represents Venus (beauty, pleasure and relationships) in Virgo (“I serve,” practical, analytical, service oriented). I am being reminded that the mind shapes the heart, and that there are big connections between the mind and the emotions. I may not be seeing this today, and I should be.

My Thoth card is the Nine of Cups reversed. Another 9 reversed, Jupiter (expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune) in Pisces (“I believe,” duality, spirituality, soul growth, suffering); the sense of completeness is being blocked for some reason. Crowley sees the “Pleasure” card as a reminder that change represents stability. I am missing this concept today. Wake up!!

My Legacy card is The Hermit reversed. The Hermit corresponds with the element of Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes), the astrological sign of Virgo ("I serve," practical, analytical, work oriented, critical), and with the Hebrew letter Yod, the open hand (union and touch). The Hermit represents someone who is searching for answers, and has decided to withdraw and find the answers within; he knows that for true wisdom to emerge he needs to get rid of all distractions. The Legacy Hermit is serious, and he looks tired, as if he has not been sleeping well. He is alone in the woods, and this is no fun camping trip. The answers he seeks are in the shadows, and they will only reveal themselves when he is ready to hear them. The Hermit is also yearning for spiritual fulfillment, and he hopes to find that as well, within his solitude. This one is reversed too, so I am also missing his message. Oy!

Today is a “power day” for me, or better yet it is a day that may present important yet possibly subtle and difficult to notice messages. Any time I see “1111” in any form, I am usually about ready to receive some important download of information or some message, and many times they come from Uriel. I will be watching carefully because I don’t want to miss anything. And it seems that in some way every single card is today warning me that there is a good chance that I will miss my messages if I don’t wake up.

My weekend was incredible. Miss Pauline woke me up both nights, and the first night I turned to look at her (she always pulls at my covers from behind me, no matter which way I am facing), I think I saw her.

Sunday Afternoon, Helen and I got together. She reassured me regarding the conversations the night before, and told me that she was very much interested in working with me. We did an energy therapy share that was incredible!!!

First I gave her a full body Reiki treatment. Helen’s energy body is in incredibly good shape, but that is probably because she is in good physical shape, is active, practices yoga, and is very in tune with her personal energy field. I did receive a message for her early into the Reiki treatment, and she knew exactly what it referred to.

After her treatment, she returned the favor and gave me my first Thai massage. What an empowering experience! I am documenting my results here in part so that I have them, and in part so I can send them to Helen, for she is still gaining experience and is grateful for the feedback.

My Chi was flowing with amazing clarity. I felt several releases as Helen manipulated my body, and they were all painless and served to bring an increased sense of lightness. I woke this morning with tiny twinges of soreness (the good kinds of soreness, like the ones you feel the morning after taking a nice exercise class) in my weak areas (the ball of my left foot and my left shoulder and neck area), which tells me that it is good that I am getting back to my regular exercise program after being sick for the past weeks. I feel energized, which is surprising for a Monday morning. **wink**

I am on day 2 of my extra 10 days of Reiki application to my chakras, and I think this is adding not only to the receptiveness of my body to the benefits of Helens efforts, but also to my increase energy and mental clarity. Hopefully this will be a productive week for me.

**rubs hands together** Okay, time to start my day.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment