Friday, January 22, 2010

High Priestess/Strength. The Moon (feelings and emotions), Gimel (the camel that can cross the Abyss) and Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts) ~and~ Leo (I am, passion and drama), Teth (sieve, digestion), and Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes). Although these cards appear to support each other on the surface because they both have an inner focus and advise me to make use of patience, the conflict is there, but hidden. The High Priestess is **not** about conscious control or manifestation in my world, she is about the subconscious and the “other” realms. Can I mesh the two energies, or will one overpower the other?

My Thoth card for today is the Four of Swords. Crowley’s “Truce” card tells of the moment of pause that happens when equal yet opposing forces confer. This could very well be referring to the conflict of interests that is hinted at in the two Welsh cards above.

My Legacy card is the Six of Swords reversed. Mercury (intellect, learning and skill) in Aquarius (I know), a turning point for the better, and feeling in control of one’s destiny, in an upright position. The card is reversed, so I need to be alert because my plans may change and those changes could happen due to events beyond my control.

Wooohooo, what a card throw!! Even Uncle Al was kind to me today; it is going to be a veeery interesting day. I will be careful to remain alert, and I won’t set any plans in stone so that if things change unexpectedly, the whole day won’t end up in the trash can.

My horoscope: “It's very difficult for you to reconcile your desire for creativity and originality in your life to the constraints that society puts on you to be an efficient, productive person, Sagittarius. This is one of the great dilemmas facing a lot of people these days. It's as if you have to hide your real personality in order to live up to what other people expect of you. Some advice for today: don't be so hard on yourself. You're only human.”

Busy weekend ahead of me; Student Council Meeting tonight, lots of work on Second Degree Lessons tomorrow, and Reiki Share on Sunday. I am revved up and ready to get stuff done!!

Update, later the same day: Isn’t it truly awesome when the cards really do tell what is going to happen? I am leaving shortly for Cape May. I thought I was going to be alone for the entire weekend, but I received a phone call this afternoon from Bob, who called to tell me that Sean and some of his friends are going to be down for the weekend. LOL, this is no trouble at all, but I will have to re-arrange a few things because I thought I was going to be alone.

I am listening to the advice of the cards, and I am seeing this as a positive change for the weekend; I am going with the flow, with a smile on my face. **smile** I will have fun company for the weekend, and the bonus is they all love to cook!

$

No comments:

Post a Comment