Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Chariot reversed/Queen of Cups reversed. Cancer (I feel), Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts) and Cheth (enclosure) for The Chariot upright, and Water of Water (reflective force, where emotions strengthen emotions) and the cusp of Gemini (I think) and Cancer (I feel) for the Queen of Cups upright. In an upright position, these cards would be telling me that not only am I connecting with my emotions and feelings, but I will have an easy time controlling and directing them. But both cards are reversed, so connecting to, controlling and directing my emotions and my feelings may be a bit of a challenge today. While I may appear tranquil to others, inwardly things may be chaos; I may find that I am feeling affected by the ebbs and flows around me, even if I am able to keep these effects hidden.

My Thoth card is the Queen of Swords. Grace, receptiveness and confidence personified today. Okay, I can do that.

My Legacy card is the Seven of Swords reversed. The Moon in Aquarius, in an upright position this card tells of a tendency to cling beyond useful life span, using all methods, both fair and foul. Because the card is reversed, I will be aware of this tendency when it presents itself to me today, and most likely I will be able to prevent the unethical side from manifesting.

My cards today are interesting. I have two Water cards reversed, and two Swords cards, with the more positive of the two upright and the one with a potential of unhappy manifestations in a reversed position. Should be an interesting day!

Yesterday was my last day of official Reiki application, both my own 40 days and Cernunnos’s 10 extra days. Lots of things happened during this 50 day period, from debilitating sickness to spiritual growth to the beginnings of visible manifestations in the physical world that could be very exciting.

In my physical world, I am still in “clean up and organize mode.” During each of the last 50 days I have chipped away at the tasks that have piled up; sometimes only little chips but still, movement is happening in the right direction. My house is relatively straightened now, and the next two projects are (1) going through my trunk and getting rid of “stuff” and (2) getting the spare room in order. That second project is difficult because we are temporarily storing Cape May stuff there in anticipation of beginning our new project, but I do need to organize to some extent in order to make use of the room.

I am making lots of progress within my Second Degree Lesson Project, and hopefully by the end of the weekend, every lesson that I have will be in final form. **crosses fingers** I sent out an “okay, the holidays are over; get back to work” email to all active SMPDA Members, and I will be posting the article I wrote for the Sabbatical (which is in pause mode right now) on the SMPDA in the Witches Gather, hopefully to stir up some new interest in the SMPDA. I have three suggestions for possible new members that I need to investigate.

Our Tarot Apprentice is doing her first Tarot Chat tonight. She has completed her last Tarot Class Lesson, and is past the 6-month minimum membership requirement in order to apply to Leadership, and then to become a full-fledged Facilitator. The Divination Apprentice Program at work!! Part of me does not want to step back from the Tarot Class, but there are so many things that are pulling me forward and I need to let go of the things that have already served me well, in order to move forward. Plus, I don’t want to be greedy; there are other students who will benefit from Facilitating the Tarot Class, just as I benefited, and they also deserve a chance to do this.

I have three new belly dance students, I have been working with Reiki both with the Pagan Brain Trust and with Helen in Cape May, and both of those interactions have the potential to bring some employment/pay check opportunities at some time in the future.

Ain't progress grand!!!

$

No comments:

Post a Comment