Saturday, January 16, 2010

Five of Swords reversed/Temperance. Imposing movement with ethics and balance! Yep, this is already happening for me today so these cards are a validation. The Five of Swords can be seen as a selfish card for it tells of the imposition of the motion of the number 5 through pure intellect (which can be selfish) and without regard to the effects and consequences of any actions taken. Temperance, which surprisingly corresponds with the element of Fire ( hot/separates and dry/shapes) is important to me because its astrological correspondence is Sagittarius (“I seek”), my sign; Temperance is Samekh, the tent post, and represents the appearance of stillness which is attained through the ability to balance all opposing forces. Cool!!

My Thoth card for today is the Seven of Disks. “Failure”? Well, not quite. This card warns that responsibility can be taken to the point of becoming a restriction, and it appears that I need to remember this today.

My Legacy card for today is The Wheel reversed. Khaf, the palm, and Jupiter, expansiveness, justice and fortune, as well as the cycles of life that present themselves to us are what this card is about. Because it is reversed, it is reminding me that there is much to be learned when events don’t seem to be going my way. The lessons presented by failures tend to be easier than those presented by successes.

**smile** Just when I think Cernunnos has given me back to Danu, He comes back. This has been an incredible day, right from the first moment, because I seem to be able to not only get things done, but at the same time I have not lost my connection to my inner self and Inner Voice because I am focusing on completing tasks in the physical realm. Each time I finish another task and cross it off my list today, I instantly know what to do next. Because I am alternating between household chores and Sacred Mists duties, I am really feeling as if I will be very satisfied with myself by the end of the day.

So, I digress. LOL, which is not unusual for Raushanna. I put some nice music on, and began my usual chakra cleansing/shield empowering morning ritual. Once my chakras were open and balanced, my shield was recharged, the “trash” had been sent down the taproot into the Earth Mother’s compost pile, I folded my hands in my lap and began the final step of my morning ritual: consecration. As I allowed the Divine energy to flow downward through my chakras in order to perform a final cleansing before closing up, I suddenly found myself at Shadow Castle, looking down at the Black Sea glistening in the morning light, from the top of the tower. I took several deep breaths, and then suddenly felt the Reiki turn on. I wondered what was going on, but I did not have long to wait.

I heard Cernunnos’s voice in the back of my head, telling me that I was ready for the change He needs me to make in my morning ritual. He said that from now on I need to bring myself here for my morning ritual. He said that Shadow Castle is going to become more important, and I need to find time to go in and take the sheets off of the furniture and get rid of the worst of the cobwebs, real soon. But for now, we would work on top of the tower. Cernunnos showed me that my hands were folded over my solar plexus chakra, and reminded me that this chakra is the seat of the Sacred Masculine within my energy field. Once I reach the final day of the 10 days of Reiki application that have been done at His request, Cernunnos told me that I will then apply Reiki to the solar plexus chakra first and then allow the Reiki to “spill down into the other two chakras” (His words). That will be the first step. Second (once all three lower chakras are filled with Reiki and I have connected with the energies of the Sacred Masculine), I am to cycle up to the brow chakra, which is the seat of the Sacred Feminine within me. Because the energies of the Sacred Feminine are about “being” rather than “doing,” these energies will not “spill down” but will “emit in all directions.” I am to apply Reiki until the top three chakras are filled and I have connected with the Sacred Feminine. Finally, once the equal but opposite energies of the Sacred Masculine have combined with Reiki and filled my lower three chakras, and the energies of the Sacred Feminine have combined with Reiki and filled my upper three chakras, I am to cycle down to the heart chakra, which is the bridge between the inner and outer worlds. I am to apply Reiki to that chakra until it is filled, and then allow the heart chakra to connect the lower three to the upper three. Only then will I have achieved a manifestation of what I am told is my purpose: Balance.

I performed this new process today so that I could understand and remember it. Wow!! I am clear and energized; I feel similar to the way I felt after Helen’s Thai massage treatment. Cernunnos reminded me that once the Reiki turned off and I had released each of my chakras, I should finish with the Three Breath Meditation. This meditation is supposed to happen at Shadow Castle; I am to be inhaling and exhaling at that location. And that is how I finished my meditation today.

I smiled to myself before I left Shadow Castle, and realized that I needed to share this with Mystery, who must be sleeping in this morning after her night out dancing. I bet my fellow PBT members will enjoy this one, too!

$

No comments:

Post a Comment