Sunday, September 7, 2014

9/7/14

Transparent Oracle Sunday!

25, Landscape: Ocean (West). West is the direction of Water, and thus, of feelings and emotions, relationships of all kinds, cleansing and healing, the wisdom associated with natural endings, and the bubbling up of pure joy.  Oceans are huge and magnificent; they are considered the cradle of life.  They can be calm as glass, but beneath that smooth flat surface lurk powerful predators.  They can be rough and deadly, yet if we travel down a short distance, all is quiet and silent.  The Ocean card is about death and life, about destruction and creation; and amidst the chaos, healing and purification.

8, Guide: Eagle (East). East is the direction of the rising sun, and thus of new beginnings and fresh ideas, as well as knowledge, intellectual ideas and thoughts.  Eagle is considered the King of Birds, and often is seen as a Divine Messenger because he can fly to such amazing heights.  He tells of being able to see into the distance, and of achievements (and associated honors) gotten through courage and focus.  When Eagle is around, courage and perspective and vision will bring great results.

69, DNA/Labyrinth (Within). Within is the direction of the Self, and thus the cards associated with this direction deal with the ways our Self connects to the world and perceives the world, and the Self.  This direction is mostly abstract, and yet is our bridge to the Universe around us.  The DNA/Labyrinth card is a card of self-exploration, and it offers me a chance to become acquainted with myself and to own my personal identity.  Ancient wisdom and modern science linked together; I like that!

I then stacked my cards and created my mandala.  This one was more interesting as I built it.  The image on Ocean is an outer circle of watery waves, similar to how a crab sees the world (360 degree vision); the Eagle card shows three Eagles in the center of the circle; placing Eagle on top of Ocean creates a beautiful visual.  Adding DNA (the image on this one is a long strand of DNA in the shape of a labyrinth) changes everything.  Now, Ocean is closely supporting DNA, and Eagles are difficult to make out.  The message, however, is clear.  Accepting and making use of the flows of energy around me happens through knowledge, wisdom, and perspecive.  Endings and beginnings are not only important, they are connected.  Understanding myself is important; so is understanding the world around me.  The wisdom gained through knowing my own feelings, and the knowledge tained by flying high and truly seeing, are linked together by my self and this life I am living.  Flying high!

Today was part 1 of a three part advanced Yoga training for Cardiac Health.  I love what I’m learning.  We focused on the workings of the heart and vascular system today, and we did some Chair Yoga.  I even learned some new ways to do certain chair poses.  I  can’t wait for the next segment.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment