Thursday, September 4, 2014

9/4/14

The Chariot/Six of Swords reversed. The Chariot, which corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and sensitive, emotional and imaginative energy that likes to stay the same or follow the same course), Cancer (“I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody), Cheth (the fence), and the Path between Geburah (the place where forms and structure are challenged or affirmed) and Binah (female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure), tells in an upright position of having the control necessary to focus on goals, and to avoid distractions.  My Chariot tells me that today is the day for me to be the driver, because I can control those contrary horses. The Six of Swords (Mercury, reason, intelligence, education, communication, in Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause oriented) in an upright position is about balance, healing, moving towards a better place, and even about learning the science behind things that work (because understanding why they work makes them more effective). I probably won’t have trouble acting or reacting today, but I might have trouble being aware of the “how” and “why” of any situation situation.  Careful.

My Thoth cards are the Nine of Disks (“Success”) reversed and the Five of Disks (“Worry”). The Nine of Disks (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) tells of accomplishment through the imposition of discipline.  This card when upright literally purrs with satisfaction, but since it is reversed, and it suggests that my efforts and discipline within the physical world might not be effective.  Maybe following the rules (a tendency of this suit) might not be the best plan; a bit of impulse might be in order. The Five of Disks (Mercury, reason, intelligence, education, skill, communication, in Taurus, “I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn) tells of some loss or need within the physical world.  This card tells of wandering aimlessly looking for help and not finding it.  Since the image on the Thoth Five of Disks shows an upside-down pentacle, I may have a hint to the trouble.  Spirit is not the main focus, and perhaps it should be.  Success is not just measured by material possessionse.

My Legacy card is the Seven of Cups, flavored by the Page of Wands reversed. The Seven of Cups (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, controlling, obsessive, mysterious) represents the distraction, sensory overload and dissipation that can happen when we are presented with too many enticing choices.  We could see this one as being drunk on pleasure, and it offers a version of paralysis that might be damaging for me today.  If it looks too good to be true, it probably is not worth the effort.  My Seven of Cups is being flavored by the reversed Page of Wands. The Page of Wands (Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody; Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic noble egotistical; and Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) is fun to be around, unless you have a migraine. He is about being open to new experiences and about being enthusiastic about whatever is happening, when he is upright.  He is reversed, and because he is flavoring my Seven of Cups, I do need to be careful today.  After all, pessimism is another form of paralysis. 

My 6-digit date number is 9, the number of completeness of manifestation or effect. 

My horoscopes: “Self-worth issues? You're usually good about expressing your emotions as they pop up, much to the chagrin of certain people you know (hello, #nofilter). However, as the Moon in your second house of values meets up with probing Pluto today, you may finally have the chance to deal with some self-esteem glitches in your Archer system—especially if they pertain to asking for a fair amount of money at your job or business. Getting to the root of it with a therapist or trusted mentor can help a lot.

And: “An unexpected opportunity to take a short trip may present itself to you today. Hop on that boat or train and see where it ends up. If you have no real excuse to take off and travel, make one up. You don't really need one anyway. The point is, it is time to get away from your current surroundings and explore other ways of living. If the time is not right for you to get out and travel, at least make a plan now for a trip later on.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment