Friday, May 9, 2014

5/9/14

Two of Swords/The Lovers reversed.  The Two of Swords (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation) represents a time of not looking or of shutting out the world.  Sometimes we need to do this, but the key is not to linger too long in solitude.  Just long enough to revitalize and rejuvenate.  The Lovers (Air, hot/separates and wet/adapts, quick and animated, intellectual, problems or challenges; Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, sociable, dual; Zayin, double-edged sword; and the Path between Tiphareth, the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify, and Binah, female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure) tells of duality, union, and personal choices.  This card is about love, but it is also about our personal values and how they affect our choices, and the promises we make to others.  The Lovers present the two halves that when united are greater than the sum of their parts, and because it is reversed, while there might be a moment of doubt, I will realize that my focus should be on established beliefs rather than my personal needs. 

My Thoth cards are the Prince/Knight of Cups and the Knight/King of Swords.  Looks like it’s a Court Cards day!  The Prince/Knight of Cups (cusp of Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause-oriented, and Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, suffering, soul growth) is about feeling things strongly and without restraint or grounding.  This Prince appears calm to others, but inwardly he feels things strongly, and I will feel things strongly today too, even if I appear serene on the outside. The Knight/King of Swords (cusp of Capricorn, “I build,” ambitious, cautious, cunning, authoritative, and Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause-oriented, aloof) is a good judge of people and situations.  He uses his intellect to analyze, so he may not be compassionate but he is trustworthy, and he can be trusted to fiercely stand by his decisions.  This Knight/King is the idea man, and he is telling me that I can use my mind well today.  Even though I may be more inclined to be on my own, hopefully this King will allow me to understand what is happening.

My Legacy card is the Three of Coins reversed, flavored by the Knight of Swords.  The Three of Coins (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, cunning, competence) tells of competence, planning and teamwork.  My Three of Coins is reversed, however, and like the upright Two of Swords above, this card tells me that I might feel more comfortable on my own today.  My brain will work just fine, I just won’t want to work hand-in-hand with others.  My reversed Three of Coins is being flavored with another Swords card, the Knight of Swords.  The Knight of Swords (the cusp of Taurus, “I have,” sensual, stubborn, cautious, and Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, dual, intelligent) is outspoken, assured, alert, and logical, as well as rude, domineering, critical and sarcastic.  His daring and courage are impressive, but he can also be disruptive, too.  While all of the Knights can be considered as mercinaries, the Knight of Swords truly personifies this career.  Again I am being told that my mind will work best either without the distraction of other people, and my ability to focus on the job at had will be a benefit to all, even if I am working in a solitary fashion.

My 6-digit date number is 2, the number of balance, polarity, and the energy of “distance between.”

My horoscopes: “The notion of truth could get shot down today due to someone who knows you better than most, Sagittarius. It won't take a long, drawn-out conversation or deep explanation to reveal the fact that there is a bit of deception that has been covering the truth. Don't try to hide from loved ones who are only trying to do what's best for you. Be open and honest with those who really care.”

And: “A social event in your neighborhood could put you in touch with people who share your spiritual and intellectual inclinations. As a result, you'll probably make some new friends, and over the next few days spend a lot of time on the phone with them. If you're single, one of them could be a potential love partner. If you're a writer or artist, expect oodles of inspiration to hit you as a result of all this. Enjoy!”

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment