Wednesday, May 28, 2014

5/28/14

Three of Wands/King of Wands reversed. The Three of Wands (Sun, the inner core of a person or situation, the deepest self and personal power, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, pioneering, assertive) is a card of planning ahead that tells of the excitement that comes with good possibilities at hand.  This card tells me that I might be able to create something good today, so I should not hesitate to take the initiative.  What’s the worst that can happen? The King of Wands (cusp of Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, nurturing, moody, and Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic egotistical) is honest and open hearted, and rules his realm through the advantageous use of his creative impulses.  He is admired by all, is able to assert authority without alienating others, and his achievements not only bring him benefits, but also increase the quality of life for those around him.  My King is reversed, however, and perhaps I won’t be able to work with potent creative impulses in a mature and effective way today.  Better I should stick with the exciting potential of the Three of Wands, rather than the responsibility and authority of the King. 

My Thoth cards are the Prince of Cups reversed and the Five of Wands (“Strife”) reversed. The Prince/Knight of Cups (cusp of Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause-oriented, and Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, suffering, soul growth) is about feeling things strongly and without restraint or grounding.  Upright, this Prince appears calm to others, but inwardly he feels things strongly.  He is reversed today, and this might mean those strong feelings aren’t so reliable, or maybe they won’t manifest the way I want them to manifest. The Five of Wands, which corresponds with Saturn (discipline, responsibility, law and order) in Leo (“I am, passionate, dramatic, egotistical) in an upright position indicates a struggle caused by annoying cross-purposes.  Because my Five of Wands is reversed, the seemingly irrational irritations might not be so irrational after all.  I can solve this, and make good use of a little pause in order to examine things.

My Legacy card is the Eight of Coins, flavored by Judgement reversed. The Eight of Coins (Sun, the inner core of a person or situation, in Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, sensible, orderly) tells us that diligence and an awareness of details is important.  This might be the most important card in my spread today because if I pay attention to the details, I can avoid any potential discomfort.  My Eight of Coins is being flavored by the reversed Judgement card. Judgement corresponds with Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), Pluto (power, metamorphosis, cycles of dying and becoming), Shin (fang), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Hod (provides analysis and communication) and in an upright position represents an opportunity to tally up and pay the bill so we can have a fresh start.  Because Judgement is reversed, that final step which will allow me to release the past and move forward is not quite available to me.  This reversed card is offering me encouragement to adhere to the message of the Eight of Coins.  Pay attention!

My 6-digit date number is 2, the number of balance, polarity, and the energy of “distance between.”

My horoscopes: “It's possible that you're missing the essential message as the Sun squares Neptune. There are two, three, even four sides to everything. Mercury in last degrees aspects Venus tonight, and it isn't the night to begin a romantic relationship with a cosmic "now isn't the time" connection, even though it's a New Moon.

And: “Today you have a strong spirit of cooperation which inspires you to pitch in and help others even without being asked. Your romantic partner may be surprised to see you arrive in the garage and pick up a socket wrench to help work on the car. Never mind that you don't know what the wrench is used for, you'll figure it out. Others will be impressed to see you going above and beyond what you have been asked to do. Your efforts on all fronts do not go unnoticed.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment