Friday, April 5, 2013


The Lovers/Four of Wands reversed. The Lovers (Air, hot/separates and wet/adapts, quick and animated, intellectual, problems or challenges; Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, sociable, dual; Zayin, double-edged sword; and the Path between Tiphareth, the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify, and Binah, female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure) tells of duality, union, and personal choices.  This card is about love, but it is also about personal values and personal choices.  My own choices are important today, and they may have consequences, long term ones.  I need to infuse my choices with both honor and love. The Four of Wands (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, enthusiastic) in an upright position is about building enough to become established.  Because my card is reversed, I may end up dealing with challenges or burdens that are a bit confusing, either regarding their source or their cause.

My Thoth card is the Chariot reversed. The Chariot, which corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and sensitive, emotional and imaginative energy that likes to stay the same or follow the same course), Cancer (“I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody), Cheth (the fence), and the Path between Geburah (the place where forms and structure are challenged or affirmed) and Binah (female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure), and tells of having the control necessary to focus on goals, and to avoid distractions. My Chariot is reversed; Uncle Al sees this as “lust of destruction.”  Something to be aware of, or the day will be difficult; but laying back and resting is not always bad.

My Legacy card is Justice reversed, flavored by the Queen of Cups Justice is a card of adjustment, and it corresponds with the element of Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts, and quick, animated energy that usually brings problems or challenges that bring growth), Libra (“we are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation), Lamed (ox goad; training or teaching), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Geburah (the place where forms and structures are challenged or affirmed). This is also a card of karma, and of being accountable for our decisions and actions, and of a willing acceptance of responsibility. My Justice card is reversed, and oh boy, a lack of moral principles could be an issue.  My lack?  I hope not.  My reversed Justice is being flavored by the Queen of Cups The Queen of Cups (cusp of Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual, and Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody) represents the energies of Water and The High Priestess manifested into the Minor Arcana.  She is very in touch with her emotions and her Inner Voice, sometimes to the point of seeming detached.  But she’s not detached!  She’s tranquil.

My 6-digit date number is 4, the number of depth and stability.

My horoscopes: “Relax and settle down today, Sagittarius. Take some time to enjoy where you are and the people around you. There's a promise that you need to fulfill, and you should think about how you can honor it now. Do something for others instead of keeping the focus on you and your goals and ambitions. The more you invest in others now, the bigger the payoff you will receive from these actions in the future.

And: “You're probably in the right frame of mind to set specific goals for your future today - perhaps goals that would change your life significantly. You are, however, likely to get opposition from those around you - relatives, neighbors, etc. - who will feel that your plans are too risky and impractical. Don't worry about what other say. This is an excellent time to forge on ahead.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Three of Swords.  **gulp **  Isolation and grief, the kind that can bring us down.  But this card tells us that there is a safe core within each of us that is safe from this isolation and grief.  Grief can be cleansing, and our tears wash away the damage and create a fresh, new start. 

I had a wonderful time with the Pagan Brain Trust last night.  Bug made an awesome meal, and we each had our time to speak about the issues in our lives.  I do need these nights, greatly.  We can talk about things, the four of us . . . things that not too many other people in my life can understand.  We finished with some great kirtan music, and then The Cake.

Now, I am in Cape May, sipping some wine with our neighbor, John, anticipating some gardening tomorrow.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment