Wednesday, April 3, 2013


Ace of Pentacles/Ten of Pentacles reversed.  Now, there is a clear message! Aces present potential only, and the Ace of Pentacles (Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive, Taurus, “I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn, and Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, dual, social) tells of the presence of potential that is connected in some way to the physical world.  My Ace is telling me that I do have what it needs to achieve goals in the physical world.  I need to add my own essence to get things rolling. The Ten of Pentacles (Mercury, reason, intelligence, education, communication, in Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) in an upright position represents physical world wealth and bounty, and the attempt to maintain the status quo.  My Ten, a card of completion, is reversed, and paired with the Ace of its suit, a card of potential beginnings.  Guess what I am going to focus on today?

My Thoth card is the Four of Cups.  “Luxury” is the keyword for this one, but I’m not feeling it yet. The Four of Cups (the Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, nurturing, tenacious, moody), which tells us that too much pleasure deadens the senses.  Thankfully my card is reversed, perhaps satisfaction can happen without that deadening of the senses.

My Legacy card is the Ace of Swords (another upright Ace!), flavored by the Ten of Coins reversed. The Ace of Swords (Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution authority, cunning, Aquarius and Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, soul growth, artistic) tells of the potential within the day to effectively use mental or intellectual abilities.  Today I can use my mind, my intellect, and my ability to analyze in order to deal with challenges.  Both Aces can be connected to honor and truth, and these two concepts should be laced into my day. My Ace of Swords is being flavored by the reversed Ten of Coins.  All right, I hear you already!  Having the focus to follow a long-term plan to its end might be challenging for me, and perhaps keeping that goal clear in my mind might be difficult.  Visualization is important, and with all this potential in both the physical world and my mental abilities spread around, I should be able to keep my eye on the prize.

My 6-digit date number is 11 (Archangel Uriel), which reduces further to 2, the number of polarity, balance, and “distance between.”

My horoscopes: “You may keep having the same thoughts over and over in your head, Sagittarius. Each day you may work out a different scenario for the way it comes to an end. You know that you will get to this critical decision at some point in your life, so why not experiment with all the solutions now? Stay calm and turn to others when you get into a bind along the way.

And: “Today is apt to be one of those days in which you try to sit down, and yet every position you adopt is terribly uncomfortable. There is a restlessness inside you, which is keeping you moving constantly, but at the same time, what you really need is calm, quiet rest. Unfortunately this is difficult to come by since your constant fidgeting is making it difficult for you to concentrate on relaxing. Try your best.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Eight of Cups.  Nice one!  I love the image on this card; diving downward through the soft, caressing waters is a sensual delight.  Today I am being told that it is okay to step away from stresses and discomforts for a little while in order to take an emotional mini-vacation.  Doing so may allow me to determine which of those stresses and discomforts can be dealt with, and which ones need to be released and left on the sand so the high tide can sweep them away. 

I actually was able to work on some YTT homework today, and attended a Yoga class.  I’m still playing catch-up but I’m making progress.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment