Tuesday, April 2, 2013


The Moon reversed/Seven of Swords. The Moon of the Tarot Major Arcana corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, emotional and sensitive energy that strives to stay the same), Pisces (“I believe,” feeling, suffering, soul growth, duality), Qof (the back of the head), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration), is about feelings and emotions and instincts and the subconscious.  When upright, this can be a card of discomfort or fear, but since my Moon is reversed today, in the end any uneasiness I may experience could end up being harmless.  Thus, I should not allow my imagination to run away with myself, or I may cause the very problems I am fearing. The Seven of Swords (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, cause-oriented, the group, aloofness) in an upright position tells of the effort to maintain things as we want them, often through the use of deception and without considering the wants or needs of others.  We tend to fear change or the unknown, but insisting on keeping things just the way we want them can be dangerous, too

My Thoth card is the Prince of Wands reversed. The Prince/Page of Wands (Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody; Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic noble egotistical; and Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) in an upright position tells of the coming of a spark that could create a mighty flame, if there is enough kindling and air to feed it.  This Prince is competitive and thrives on the recognition that comes when we win.  However, since my Prince is reversed, staying power could be an issue today.

My Legacy card is the Three of Coins reversed, flavored by The Hermit reversed. The Three of Coins (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, cunning, competence) in an upright position tells of competence, planning and teamwork.  My Three of Coins is reversed, however, and if I am to achieve competence and manifest my plans into reality today, I might be better off working on my own.  The interactions of others may end up being a distraction, preventing me from achieving my goals.  The Hermit corresponds with Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes, and material, practical and stable energy that is slow to change), as well as Virgo (“I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented, orderly), Yod (open hand, touch), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Chesed (the place where forms and structure are stabilized and nurtured), and in an upright position is about searching within for a deeper meaning, often through solitude bordering on discomfort.  My reversed Hermit is flavoring my reversed Three of Coins, and it appears that I am being offered a split decision, for the reversed Hermit is about engaging with the world and connecting with the group.  Perhaps the message is that while I should not interact with a group in order to get things done, I should not allow the fulfilling of my tasks to bring about an intense isolation from the world.

My 6-digit date number is 10, the number that tells of the completion of a cycle; it reduces further to the number 1, which represents potential, position, and new beginnings.

My horoscopes: “Check your messages often, Sagittarius. Someone is trying to contact you and you may keep missing each other by minutes. It's important to connect with this person to take care of some matters. If your objectives are clear, things should work out fine. Two people working toward the same goal make the power of the joint effort extremely potent. Don't underestimate this incredible influence.

And: “Today is looking good for you, so get out there and enjoy it! Take the current opportunities while they are there because the sky might be a bit cloudy tomorrow. At this time you may feel as if there are certain long-term trends pulling on your self-esteem in negative ways. Don't become burdened by this force. Instead, you should see it as an opportunity for change.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Ten of Pentacles.  Following a long-term plan to its end, and honoring the cultures and traditions and teachings around me, can bring many blessings.  Today is about setting into a well-deserved advantageous situation; tomorrow will be about beginning to build anew, using what I’ve gained today. 

Another busy day, but I made it through!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment