Monday, April 1, 2013


Three of Pentacles/Four of Pentacles reversed.  Well, nice! The Three of Pentacles (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, cunning, competence) tells of competence, planning and teamwork, and it appears these things will be important today, at least in the physical world. The Four of Pentacles (the Sun, the inner core of a person or situation or the deepest self, in Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, authority, caution cunning) in an upright position tells of very solid foundations and an awareness of the value of our possessions.  However, my Four of Pentacles is reversed, so instead of ownership or instead of attempting to keep things the same, I am being told that I need to let things happen as they will, and I need to allow my impulses to have a voice.  Planning is important, as stated by the Three of Pentacles, but I can’t own things to the point of impeding myself.

My Thoth card is the Six of Cups.  “Pleasure”!  The Six of Cups (Sun, the inner core of a person or situation in Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, compulsive, deep, obsessive) is a card of innocence, emotional balance and harmony.  Crowley sees this one as the best in the entire deck, filled with simple joy that begets even more simple joy

My Legacy card is the Ace of Swords reversed, flavored by the Four of Wands reversed. The Ace of Swords (Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution authority, cunning, Aquarius and Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, soul growth, artistic) tells of the potential within the day to effectively use mental or intellectual abilities.  My Ace is reversed, however, and this could mean that I am not able to tap into my intellect or my ability to analyze in an effective way.  My reversed Ace of Swords is being flavored by the reversed Four of Wands. The Four of Wands (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, enthusiastic) in an upright position is about building enough to become established.  With this card reversed, and flavoring my reversed Ace, I may be dealing with some bewildering burdens today.  I may not know where they came from, or I may not feel able to find resolution.  But if I take a deep breath and do my best, I will survive.

My 6-digit date number is 9, the number of completeness of effect or manifestation.

My horoscopes: “Money that you may have been hoping to use to better your living or working condition could suddenly come your way today, Sagittarius. Ideas for how to put it to work in the most efficient, satisfying way could pop into your mind quickly. You will probably want to write them all down, consider your options carefully, and then choose the ones that suit your needs best. Go to it.

And: “You should have fun enjoying the frivolity of the day, but realize that there is a degree of seriousness that must be maintained, or at least acknowledged. In some ways people might not act like themselves today, thanks to the strong celestial lineup of the day. Try to maintain your poise at all times so that people can look to you for support as well as a good time.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Eight of Wands.  Oooooh, just what I need.  A sudden eruption of energy may very well stir things up today.  I need to see this as a positive thing, as seeds I did not know I had in my possession could be spread out on fertile ground because of this eruption of energy.  I see this card as representing a literal sowing of seeds, too, as that is what I did this weekend.

It has been a crazy day.  I’ve been fighting the clock this entire day, with circumstances conspiring to make me late.  I’ve kept calm and done my best, and I’ve been on time.  LOL by the skin of my teeth, but on time.

Now, it’s time to relax.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment