Wednesday, April 10, 2013


Three of Wands reversed/Nine of Wands. The Three of Wands (Sun, the inner core of a person or situation, the deepest self and personal power, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, pioneering, assertive) in an upright position tells of the excitement of seeking out uncharted areas with an optimism that says that no matter what happens, it will be good.   My Three of Wands is reversed, and perhaps I won’t be too good at planning the future today. The Nine of Wands (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, adventurous, blundering) tells us to prepare for the worst, but to wait before being aggressive.  But this card also tells me that waiting does not mean being weak, or surrendering.  Instead, I need to hold fast, even if I end up creating my own mistake.

My Thoth card is the Six of Swords.  “Science” is Uncle Al’s keyword for this one. The Six of Swords (Mercury, reason, intelligence, education, communication, in Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause oriented) is about balance, healing, moving towards a better place, and even about learning the science behind things that work (because understanding why they work makes them more effective).  If I am brave enough to stand in front of the crowd and use my mind and my Will in order to do my best, I may be able to move towards a better place. 

My Legacy card is the Nine of Coins reversed, flavored by he King of Coins reversed.  Well, no fertile Earth energy, eh? The Nine of Coins (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) in an upright position tells of accomplishment through the imposition of discipline.  But like my ability to plan ahead, my ability to stick to a plan may not be too effective today.  The King of Coins (cusp of Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive, and Taurus, “I have,” sensual, stubborn, cautious, physically oriented), also reversed, is flavoring my reversed Nine of Coins; this King in an upright position is the expert on physical world manifestation of all kinds.  Because my King is reversed, I am being told that today is not the day for me to be responsible for  maintaining resources or assessing value.  What can I focus on?  I can understand that things may be uncomfortable, and I can be brave and do my best.  As long as I can do that, I’ve done well.

My New Moon Pearls of Wisdom card is Judgement. Judgement corresponds with Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), Pluto (power, metamorphosis, cycles of dying and becoming), Shin (fang), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Hod (provides analysis and communication) and represents an opportunity to tally up and pay the bill so we can have a fresh start.  The Pearls of Wisdom Jodgement card tells me to look at the past so that I can identify and release whatever is holding me back from the Initiation to come. 

My 6-digit date number is 9, the number of completeness of effect or manifestation.

My horoscopes: “Take a leap of faith today, Sagittarius. Consider taking two or three. Trust that things will follow through perfectly. You will be drawn to those who put a smile on your face. These are the people you need to stick close to now. A positive attitude will lead you in a positive direction. Have fun with your life instead of getting depressed by it.

And: “An old friend, possibly someone you knew as far back as your childhood, could come on the scene. You should be glad to see this person, and will have a lot of catching up to do. Stimulating conversation and exchanges of ideas with anyone should bring you information that could get your mind going. Write down what you hear that impresses you the most. It could be of use to you later.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding my old friend, the Page of Pentacles.  This Page holds the spark of creation in the physical world, and offers the spark to me.  If I take it, I will be responsible for nurturing that spark so that it germinates and blossoms.  I will need to care for it over time, but I will be rewarded by its beauty.

What a lovely day.  I worked for my Dahling, gave a Thai Massage to my sister-in-law, and then went to a great Yoga class.  Did my first demo tonight as a YTT!!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment