Wednesday, February 20, 2013


The Chariot/Queen of Cups. The Chariot, which corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and sensitive, emotional and imaginative energy that likes to stay the same or follow the same course), Cancer (“I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody), Cheth (the fence), and the Path between Geburah (the place where forms and structure are challenged or affirmed) and Binah (female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure), tells of having the control necessary to focus on goals, and to avoid distractions. I understand this message, for today I am needing to use my own Will in order to not project my own irritations onto others. The Queen of Cups (cusp of Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual, and Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody) represents the energies of Water and The High Priestess manifested into the Minor Arcana.  Like The Chariot, she encourages me to face my feelings and emotions, for I should be able to interpret them.

My Thoth card is the Eight of Swords reversed.  “Interference” is Crowley’s keyword for the upright Eight of Swords (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable talkative, dual) which tells of a confused and restrictive response to obstacles, or the interferences that happen when we just have bad luck.  My card is reversed, so it looks like I won’t be comfortable with this self-imposed isolation.  I may need to break free.  

My Legacy card is The Wheel reversed, flavored by Faith/The Hierophant reversed.  The Wheel of Fortune (Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), Jupiter (expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune), Kaph (grasping hand), and the Path between Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration) and Chesed (the place where forms and structure are stabilized and nurtured)) in an upright position also tells of sudden movement, but not movement caused by us or controlled by us. Because my Wheel is reversed, I may not sense or perceive these cycles, which may cause difficulties.  Faith/The Hierophant corresponds with Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes), Taurus (“I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn), Vau (the nail which holds tradition in place), and the Path between Chesed (the place where forms and structures are stabilized and nurtured), and Chokmah (dynamic male energy, the origin of vital force and polarity).  This card is an archetype of Spirit (with The Emperor as archetype of the Sacred Masculine, The Empress as archetype of the Sacred Feminine, and all three representing the supernal triad) that upright reminds us of the value of tradition, ritual and ceremony.   My Faith/Hierophant is also reversed, and it is flavoring my reversed Wheel.  Perhaps what I am missing here or forgetting the power of ritual.  Yes, things can get out of control, sometimes through no fault of our own, but I am trained for dealing with these things.  I need to remember this.

My 6-digit date number is  8, an expansive number that tells of a deliberate reaction to the beginning of the degeneration of the number 7 in order to maintain for a bit longer the harmony and balance of the number 6.

My horoscopes: “Someone is keeping secrets from you. We all have private issues we don't wish to share, Sagittarius, but this affects you. Your intuition will probably tell you who this person is. Try to get him or her to open up without exerting pressure. Unfinished tasks could be driving you crazy. You may try to run through them quickly, causing too much stress. Get the most crucial done and let the others go.

And: “Your mind is inspired to act, so hop to it and do it. You have got a great deal of mental power at your disposal, so try not to squander it. Most importantly, try not to force your opinions on others - especially if they have heard you up on this soap box once before. What may seem extremely important to you at this time may not mean a thing to others. Instead of projecting that energy outward, try focusing it inward and see what changes you can make internally to find the solution to the issue.

My Shaodowscapes insight is regarding the Queen of Swords.  This Queen knows how to get to the truth; she cuts away shadows and fog, and does not hesitate to leave behind what no longer serves her.  She is able to keep her wits about her, and her wit; she never loses her sense of humor.

I am visiting friends for the next few days; I don’t know if I will have internet, so I don’t know if I will be posting.  But I will be writing my blog posts anyway, so if you don’t hear from me over the weekend, you will get a bunch of posts all at once.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment