Monday, February 11, 2013


Transparent Oracle Sunday! LOL, one day late. 

53, Guide: Sidhe (Below). Ascension and escape from the physical world seem to be our tasks for this life; however, in order to ascend, we need to first understand this word we are attempting to grow out of.  The cards of Below assist us in that endeavor.  The Sidhe can be a wonderful Guide when we are attempting these things, for she is both a source of creation and of responsibility.  The Sidhe cares for the earth and Nature; just like us, she is a part of that realm.  But the Sidhe is also connected to the non-physical world more than we are, and thus can be a Guide who teaches us how to see things in a different or unique manner.  And if we work hard and are true to our Purpose, we just might get some support along with our guidance; this partnership can achieve extraordinary things!

46, Mercury (Above).  The direction of Above takes us up and out of the four traditional elements of Air, Fire, Water and Earth, and reminds us that we are but a small part of the Cosmos.  Above also reminds us that while the Machinery of the Universe is huge, it does have an effect on each of us, and each of us is an important part of the workings of that Machinery.  Whatever happens, it will happen quickly, and maybe in an unexpected manner.  The effects associated with this card (and this planet) are quick to manifest; they are about connections and communications, about travel, and about the way it all happens through what seems like magick!  I associate Mercury with the Internet, and thus, with the astral realms.

47, Jupiter (Above). Jupiter is about expansion, intelligence, justice and optimism.  It reminds us that we are all leaders, and that we have a responsibility to choose our thoughts, words and actions with care because we do have effects on others around us.  And while doing this, we also need to keep our sense of humor, or things will go bad quickly.

I then created my mandala.  Lots of spirals and energy eddies and flows in this one!  While the mandala is compact (as most of my mandalas have been of late), this one seems like the snapshot of a wave just tipping over.  No stillness here, lots of energy and potential movement and expansion.  I am being reminded that it is okay to ride the wave, but I’ve got to look at where I’m headed and I’ve got to choose my path carefully, or I will crash on the beach. 

And crash is the word for me, at least it was last night.  Our girls’ weekend was truly incredible.  We ate great food, we drank great wine, we walked, we went to the movies, and we sat and talked and laughed.  Just imagine six women sitting around the table after a great dinner, playing Left/Right/Center or Apples to Apples, and laughing with delight.  I think we all needed this little vacation, and we all benefited from it. 

After everyone left, I cleaned and straightened.  Once it got dark, I could feel my energy beginning to lag, but I pushed myself to get everything done.  At about 9:30, I sat down on the couch with a book (intending to relax before a Reiki Share), and made the mistake of putting my feet up.  Out I went, until after 11!  I was afraid I would have trouble sleeping, but I went out like a light, and even slept in this morning, thanks in part because of the rain.  I do feel good today, so I guess the sleep was needed.

I had a beautiful ride home; there is nothing more peaceful than a foggy drive; the billowing fog over the bay and the salt marshes was lovely.

This will be a busy week for me, but I am starting off with some good rest, and thanks to my Transparent Oracle, a necessary focus. 

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment