Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Death/Queen of Wands reversed.  The Death card, which has been showing up for me lately, corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and sensitive, imaginative energy that strives to stay the same or take the same course), Scorpio, Nun (fish head; liberation), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration), and tells of natural change that cannot be stopped.  Death is not fun, and we don’t know what is on the other side of the door that is Death, but we need to pass through anyway.  Death is the reason that life is immortal, and it offers future renewal. The Queen of Wands (cusp of Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, soul growth, spirituality, and Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive) is energetic and enthusiastic, gives 100% of herself, and always has a smile on her face.  My Queen is reversed today, so I may not feel confident, or I may have trouble seeing the humor in certain situations.

My Thoth card is the Six of Cups reversed.  “Pleasure” is Crowley’s keyword for the upright Six of Cups (Sun, the inner core of a person or situation in Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, compulsive, deep, obsessive) is a card of emotional balance, simple joys fun and blessings.  Crowley sees the Pleasure associated with this card as being quite fertile.  My Six is reversed, And perhaps I should not be looking backwards or pining for the past.  After all, Death is my only upright card today, and that requires that I look forward.

My Legacy card is the Ten of Wands reversed, flavored by the King of Swords reversed.  The Ten of Wands (Saturn, discipline, responsibility, limitations and resistance, in Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering) is a card which tells of being taxed to some perceived limit.  My Ten of Wands is reversed, so no matter what, I will be able to keep going, like the EverReady bunny.  The King of Swords (cusp of Capricorn, “I build,” ambitious, cautious, cunning, authoritative, and Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause-oriented, aloof) is a good judge of people and situations, and is good at articulating those judgments.  Like most of my cards today, my King is reversed.  I may not have a good connection to my intellect today, and LOL, I may not be good at putting into words what I’m feeling. 

My 6-digit date number is 8, the number that tells of a conscious reaction to the beginning of degeneration that is the number 7 in order to hopefully maintain for a bit longer the balance of the number 6.

Horoscopes: “Love and romance should be going well for you now, Sagittarius. However, today you could find that things get a bit uneasy when either you or your partner suspects something isn't true or is suspicious about the situation at hand. Someone may get caught in a difficult predicament when the veil of deception is suddenly lifted and the truth revealed. There could be some difficult explaining to do.”

And: “The day ahead may very well give you great insight into the decisions you face concerning your future. Now is the time to decide what your priorities in life are. Do you want a career right away, or would you prefer to continue your studies? Are you satisfied with your love live and your family relationships? There's some probability that a major upheaval in one of these realms will impact all the others. It's going to be interesting!”

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Seven of Cups.  This card is about fantasies and about indulging in fantasies.  Sometimes this is easy to do when we have a partner who grounds us a bit, just a bit.  Kind of like a tether for a balloon!

Dissolution is continuing, with some good progress!  I feel as if I am changing the way I confront food urges, as well as what I do when I need to exercise or walk and yet can hear the couch calling me.  I am actually reminding myself that I will feel more gratified and I will feel stronger if I make the attempt to resist the cravings or the “call of the couch.”  When I resist, I make certain that I store that good feeling right into the Core Worth Anchor I created early in my Third Degree Training. 

In consciously making these choices, I am becoming more aware of my physical body and its workings ~and~ my subtle body and its workings.  These two are opposites and yet, they are both integral parts of my health and well-being.  They need to work together!  It seems this can be achieved by awareness, but Will also plays a part. 

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment