Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Tower/Six of Cups.  Eeep!  The Tower (Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive, energetic change), Mars (action, spontaneity, aggression, drive), Phe (mouth or speech), and the Path between Hod (which provides analysis and communication) and Netzach (which offers the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration)) tells of a violent or explosive correction in the way things are going.  Control?  Or out of control?  That is the question, and no matter what the answer, I am responsible for my reaction to this correction.  If I am not careful, I could end up being my own worst enemy.  The Six of Cups (Sun, the inner core of a person or situation in Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, compulsive, deep, obsessive) is a card of emotional balance, simple joys fun and blessings.  It reminds us that we will be rewarded for past efforts, rewarded emotionally.  After all, we can’t buy those kinds of rewards but we can keep them with us forever.  I am being told to look back today at the good stuff that has happened, so that I can feel optimistic about the future and I can feel good about myself.

My Thoth card is the Five of Cups reversed.  “Disappointment,” thankfully reversed. The Five of Cups (Mars, action, aggression, drive, in Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, controlling, mysterious, obsessive) tells of an emotional setback or a lack of support, but my Five of Cups is reversed.  This means that I should be able to distract myself from any worries and give myself something to look forward to.  But I need to be a bit careful that those distractions don’t sneak up on me again.  Vigilance will allow serenity to blossom.

My Legacy card is the Page of Coins reversed, flavored by The Moon.  The Page of Coins (Aries, “I want,” assertive, action oriented, Taurus, “I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn, and Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual) is a listener, and this Page listens to both sides of an argument because he is also a student, and is eager to learn.  My Page is reversed, and this means that I might miss out on some beneficial support available to me from my community, maybe because I am focusing on the wrong thing.    The Moon corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, emotional and sensitive energy that strives to stay the same), Pisces (“I believe,” feeling, suffering, soul growth, duality), Qof (the back of the head), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration), is flavoring my reversed Page of Coins, and talks about the imagination, perception, and fear of the unknown.  Perhaps it is illusion that is distracting me from the physical world and the connections and support to be had; better I look at things that are real and touchable today, rather than giving my imagination free reign.

My Pearls of Wisdom Beltane card is the Queen of Pentacles.  The Queen of Pentacles (cusp of Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering, and Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution, cunning, authoritative) is very good at sustaining the physical world, keeping things dry and cozy and safe and orderly.  She is competent and loyal, and has great people skills.  I am being told that while the energies of Beltane are strong, I will find it easy to concentrate on my goals, and to make them manifest in a way that will help myself and those around me.

My 6-digit date number is 10, the number that tells of the completion of a cycle, which reduces further to the number 1, potential and position.

My horoscopes: “You may have been wishing for some recognition and appreciation lately. Perhaps you had your eye on a promotion at work. The day ahead will show you which path will be the most productive. In order to succeed, Sagittarius, you have to plan everything carefully and focus on one goal. You should be sure you have support for that goal. There's a long, hard climb ahead, but you're bound to make it!”

And: “Your physical energy is high and your stamina particularly strong today, so working out, or participating in sports or games, could be particularly appealing right now. Running, or taking an aerobics class, could bring valuable exercise and clear your head to allow new ideas and plans for the future to flow in. You also should be feeling particularly passionate romantically. If you're involved, expect a great evening. If not, don't be surprised if you receive some admiring glances.”

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding The Magician.  The Shadowscapes Magician is initiated into the ways and mysteries of the elements.  He represents expertise in conjurings, summonings and bindings, all effects of the physical world achieved through a mastery of the elements and their energies, and the gift of ability, offered by Deity.

I really enjoyed our Beltane Sabbat Ritual this year.  For some reason, I connected with new intensity to the energies of this time, as well as to the specific traditions associated with the Sabbat itself.  Beltane is my favorite Sabbat, but the past two years I just did not “feel the fire.”  This time the ritual affected me deeply, and I feel renewed. 

Tomorrow, I leave to visit my son in the Dominican Republic.  At least I hope that I will be leaving; I am flying standby, so that won’t be certain until I get my seat assignment.  But so far **knocks on wood** it looks good.  I am really looking forward to this time with my son in his chosen country.  LOL, he loves the DR, and has gone totally native.

And the Distillation process continues!  Distillation helps to wash away the thoughts and beliefs that I have become attached to in the past and have realized are no longer necessary or effective for me.  This washing or purification is leaving behind something wonderful: a new version of my awareness.  I am changing and I can feel it!  I am learning how to release things that in the past have caused me angst, and guess what?  The world did not come to an end.  I am loving myself more, loving my unique essence more because I am more aware of it, and loving my physical body more because I understand the essence of Deity more, and the workings of my physical body are a reflection of that essence of Deity so those workings deserve my love. 

I actually like the way this process feels; I guess this is the reward for enduring the discomforts of the past segments.  It is so nice to know that once the detritus and dross is washed away, what remains is a gleaming and sparkling gemstone, all shiny and new!

$>

1 comment:

  1. When i would like to try out this kind of core workout but regrettably cannot print. When i tried stamping from your print button on the top but it prints out bare and also simply tried stamping normal looked after prints out bare. Virtually any help can be valued while Now i'm thrilled to use: )

    ReplyDelete