Thursday, May 3, 2012

Queen of Wands/Six of Wands.  The Queen of Wands (cusp of Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, soul growth, spirituality, and Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive) is energetic and enthusiastic, gives 100% of herself, and always has a smile on her face.  Looks like I will have no problem at all being gracious and enthusiastic, no matter what challenges appear; I just need to remember not to be too stubborn or arrogant.  The Six of Wands (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, noble, authoritative) expresses the celebration we feel when we have passed some test or successfully met a challenge.  This card also warns of arrogance, so while I may be able to accomplish a lot today, I should take care that I don’t become too big for my britches!

My Thoth card is the Queen of Cups.  The Queen of Cups (cusp of Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual, and Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody) represents the energies of Water and The High Priestess manifested into the Minor Arcana.  The presence of this Queen tells me that I will be very in tune with my own subconscious today, and I will be able to make others feel whatever I am feeling.  I love the image on this Queen, and hopefully I will be able to maintain this pleasant, dreamy feeling without loosing complete touch with reality.

My Legacy card is the Six of Coins reversed, flavored by the King of Coins reversed.  The Six of Coins (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Taurus, “I have,” Sensual, cautious, stubborn) brings an awareness of resources to the situation, both those that I have and those that I don’t have.  The energies of this card remind me that spiritual wealth and physical wealth are two different things, and while it is certainly okay to strive to obtain the things I need to maintain my physical existence, I need to remember that sharing the wealth is important.  The King of Coins (cusp of Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive, and Taurus, “I have,” sensual, stubborn, cautious, physically oriented) is the expert on physical world manifestation of all kinds.  Because my King is reversed and flavoring my Six of Coins reversed, either I won’t have an easy time connecting to the resources I need in the physical world, or I won’t need to connect with them.  Hopefully, the latter will end up to be true. **wink**

My 6-digit date number is 11 (Archangel Uriel), which reduces further to 2, the number of balance, polarity and “distance between.”

My horoscopes: “The day will be fairly quiet for you, Sagittarius. You're likely to yoke yourself to a task and continue working on it until evening. If someone tries to persuade you to take a break, it won't be all that difficult to resist. This is one day when you should follow your instincts, keep your head down, and focus on the task at hand.”

And: “The desire to bring some important personal projects to a close might have you focusing a lot of energy in that direction. You might need to be run several errands before you can be finished. Your physical energy is high, so consider participating in sports, or get a good workout at the gym. Push yourself, but not beyond your limits. ‘No pain, no gain,’ is a fallacy!”

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the King of Wands.  This King is a card of enthusiasm, bravery and the ability to respond effectively to any challenge.  Its energies remind me that I do have authority, that I earned that authority, and that I must be gracious when I impose that authority.  This one is kind of a Minor Arcana Magician!

I am leaving for a weekend with my son in the Dominican Republic, so my posts will once again be short.  Right now I am sitting at my Gate in JFK; said good bye to hubby this morning (he is not going with me).  Tonight, I will be in the beautiful Dominican Republic!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment