Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Wheel/Justice. Interesting pair. The Wheel (Fire, hot/separates and dry/shapes; Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune; Kaph, grasping hand; and the Path between Netzach, the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration, and Chesed (which crosses Da’ath), forms and structure are stabilized and nurtured) is a reminder that cycles happen, often without any interference by myself or those around me. What I need to do is make myself aware of the prevailing flows of energies, and move in the same direction. Justice (Air, hot/separates and wet/adapts; Libra, “we are,” partnerships cooperation, balance; and the Path between Tiphareth, the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) reminds me that evenhandedness, balance and ethics are important today. Legal matters or matters connected to law might be of issue, and I need to remember that the best way to achieve balance and a fair outcome is to remain calm and be open to both sides of a situation. I need to practice informed decision making; I need to lay down the law, and they abide by it. Interesting to note that in the Welsh Tarot, the images on both of these cards center around a woman.

My Thoth card is the Two of Cups reversed. In an upright position, this card represents the love and cooperation and support that happens between two people, and because the card is reversed, this kind of love and cooperation and support may not be apparent. But the card is there, after all; my responsibility is to find a better way to tap into that good stuff.

My Legacy card is the King of Coins, flavored by the Ten of Cups. The King of Cups is about focusing on resource allocation and on tangible results. This king is good at directing and advising in matters of money, craftsmanship or construction; he is responsible for every physical manifestation, and he can sometimes represent a boss, or being in a position of authorityy. He tells me that I need to do things by the book, to assure that I have sufficient resources, and to be ethical and patient, and all will be serene and blissful.

My 6-digit date number is 7, the beginning of the degeneration of the vertical and horizontal balance of the 6.

My horoscopes: “When faced with ten entrees on the menu, it might be hard for you to choose just one. Feel free to order two or more, Sagittarius. Don't let indecisiveness slow you down. At the same time, don't view it as something negative. The key for today is to go with the flow. Expand your dreams as far and wide as you wish. Have fun as long as you're willing to take full responsibility for your actions.”

And: “Boredom is not on your schedule right now, thank heavens. Curiosity and competitiveness are taking up too much room to allow anything else! Take advantage of this buzzing energy to get lot of things moving. It's not the time for you to sit down and see things through from start to finish. Instead, you need to just begin projects you've been trying to get off the ground for some time now.”

And: “It's a great day to explore your creativity. This is probably not a new thing for you. Sagittarians are often artistic. Staying focused on one thing can be another story though. Today's energy can give you the extra concentration to go along with getting a creative project completed. With this, make the most of this by either finishing something from before or tackling a new one. Have fun by expressing yourself and in creating.”

It is hot, hot hot! My brain is a bit foggy due to the heat and humidity. I have a Tarot workshop tonight at Off the Beaten Path; hopefully I can remain awake for it!

Last night, I received a distance Reiki treatment for Aurora, as part of her Reiki Master Assessment. Not counting Reiki Shares, this is only the second time I have been on the receiving end of a Reiki treatment. I went to bed at about 11:30, which is usual for me. I slept like a stone, despite the uncomfortable heat and humidity we have been experiencing (103 on Tuesday, 100 yesterday, and LOL only in the 90's today), no dreams at all, and I did not wake up the first time until 5:30, which is pretty good for me. One thing I did notice is that I could actually feel the Reiki energy in my aura as soon as I woke, still dancing and tingling along the edge of the layer of aura, like static electricity.

I do a meditation every morning that includes an opening, cleaning and balancing of my chakras, and then an application of Reiki into each chakra before I relax them for the day. This morning, the Reiki turned on instantly and my hands warmed to my elbows! More of an indication that the Reiki you sent me is still in my aura. I can feel it even now as I type this journal post, somewhat ebbed but still there. Hopefully it will gradually be absorbed throughout the day by my physical body.

Some comments and responses from me. Anne said: I found some interesting blockages in the Solar plexus area, stomach, diaphragm and liver area, intestines too, so I cleared and focused there quite a bit. I am thinking physical because is seems the metabolic rate is slow. My response: I have been eating well, lots of fruits and vegetables, but cannot get things moving in my colon. I am not constipated, no painful issues, but things are indeed sluggish. Actually, I spent some time just yesterday reading about the colon on the internet, and some of the suggested cleanses of all extremes (but don't worry, I won't be taking any extreme steps), in the hope that I could tweak myself a bit more and get things running more smoothly. Fruits and veggies are all in season, so I am getting well above the 9 servings a day recommended, and I am also making the effort to drink more water. I forgot about Acidophilus, and I thank you for the reminder; I will buy some at lunch today.

Anne said: I spent time cleansing each of the Chakras, but have to say that your Heart, Third Eye and Crown are so brilliantly lit that I was stunned! You have a true gift and your abilities are unbelievably strong, your three chakras are so clear and full of light, spinning so freely, it was a glorious moment to share that with you and “feel” that energy so clearly! My response: I can feel this!! Every day when I work with my chakras, I can feel these three, warm and tingling, and sometimes their combined energy swells to such an extent that it leaks down into my heart chakra. I am sooooo glad that you were able to verify this for me, because even typing this has made the three of them open up. How cool is that?! I'm doing something right.

Still no word on what will be happening with my day job; I will talk to Josh again before leaving work today and hopefully get some kind of update.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment