Friday, July 2, 2010

The Chariot/Judgement. The Chariot (Water, cold/binds and wet/adapts; Cancer, “I feel”; Cheth, fence; Path between Geburah, the challenging or affirming of form and structure, and Binah, female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure) brings drive and momentum into the day, and tells me that I will be able to be the master of my emotions. Judgement (Fire, hot/separates and dry/shapes; Pluto, power, change and rebirth, cycles of dying and becoming; Shin, fang; Path between Malkuth, the physical world of action and physical, outer reality, and Hod, analysis and communication), tells me that I will hear the wake-up call clearly, recognize today’s potential, and liberate myself. Pretty powerful card pair!

My Thoth card is the Queen of Disks. Resource management will come easy for me today, and I will remain calm, cool and collected no matter what.

My Legacy card is the Five of Coins, flavored by the Four of Wands reversed. Despite all the energy and potential of the day, the one thing I may not seem to find is physical world stability and foundation. I need to remind myself that happiness, serenity and overall health can happen without the presence of money or physical world pleasures; in fact, focusing on pleasing my physical senses could weigh me down enough so that I miss the other gifts of the other realms that are waiting for me. Turn around and look for them!

My 6-digit date number is 10, the number of completion of a cycle, which reduces to the number 1, position and potential.

My horoscopes: “Today might be a somewhat difficult day for you, Sagittarius. Instinctively, you'll want to escape the situation and explore your freedom, but something will be holding you back. Take care of the bills on your desk and deal with the mess in the bedroom. Clearing the physical space around you will help clear your mental space, too. You'll be footloose and fancy free soon enough.”

And: “Your emotions and your need to get things done are in perfect sync today, so there's not a moment to waste. Get busy doing whatever you want (or need) to do, and take your future exactly where you want it to go. You know where you want to be tomorrow, and thereafter, so what's the hold-up? Dig deep in your psyche, take time to see what's down there, and act on it.”

And: “Feelings of inferiority may be a real problem for you today. Ask yourself where this comes from. What could cause you to feel as though you aren't good enough or as good as someone else? Search your past for clues to the root of this attitude about yourself to see if you can nail down the source and rectify it. No one ever needs to feel inferior. These feelings are often only symptomatic.”

Boy, am I looking forward to a three day weekend. We have a house full of family, and it is going to be sunny and hot every day.

Happy Fourth of July!

$

No comments:

Post a Comment