Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Moon/Four of Swords reversed. The Moon (Water, cold/binds and wet/adapts; Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, soul growth, duality, spirituality; Qof, back of head; and the Path between Malkuth, the physical world of action and physical, outer reality, and Netzach, the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration) is about imagination and illusion, enchantment and magick. I am being told that these effects are important for me today, and my own feminine intuition may have some important messages. The Four of Swords in an upright position tells of a time of respite and recovery, but since it is reversed, I may not find that a pause will be beneficial to me today.

My Thoth card is the Nine of Cups. The “Happiness” card, and this happiness, according to Uncle Al, is appearing because today I believe in my own good luck. I may feel emotionally satisfied today, but I need to remember that attaining that result is also taking the first step toward stagnation, so I should limit the time I allow myself to wallow in satisfaction.

My Legacy card is The Magician reversed, flavored by the Six of Wands reversed. In an upright position, The Magician (Air, hot/separates and wet/adapts; Mercury, reason, intelligence, skill; Beth, house, builder; and the Path between Binah, female, receptive energy and the origin of form and structure, and Kether, the source and limitless possibility) in an upright position tells of the skills and natural abilities that allow me to not only be a bridge or conduit between the energies of the spiritual realms and the physical world, but also abilities that allow me to use everything that the spiritual and physical worlds have to offer to further my own goals. Since the card is reversed, and flavored by the Six of Wands reversed (which in an upright position represents that sense of victory that comes when you overcome challenges), to day will certainly not be a day of being able to easily manifest results through the use of the tools and skills that are available to me.

My 6-digit date number is 3, the number of new manifestation.

My horoscopes: “In general, your spirit is upbeat, freedom loving, and adventurous, Sagittarius. Today, however, you might find that it's a bit more intense and possibly somber, especially when it comes to romantic issues. This approach to matters of the heart isn't exactly your normal style, but you're apt to find that it's appropriate for your situation now. Make sure you have the right tools for the job at hand.”

And: “You may feel like you've got your territory marked, whether on the job, at home, or even in your love life -- but the stakes are easily pulled up right now. You need to expand your domain, as soon as possible, because someone new may be eying your turf. Insist that all plans be laid out for everyone to see, and then show why you deserve what you've got -- and then some.”

And: “The key for you today is follow-through. You may have one hundred different projects lying around your house and not one of them is finished. Perhaps you are too busy going off on adventures to really settle down and commit to something for an extended period of time. This sort of attitude is apt to be a reflection of emotional issues you are dealing with as well. Attend to unfinished business.”

Everything in my divination efforts for the day seems to indicate that while I am creating and strengthening my ties between my Intentions and my Will, and the manifestations I need and want to happen in the physical world, I need to be alert and vigilant in order to prevent the putrefaction of the Rubedo. Does it ever go away? No, I have learned that it does not. The three laws of thermodynamics apply here. They are:

First law: Energy likes to be conserved; therefore it cannot be created or destroyed, merely transformed.

Second law: Entropy (a measure of information) tends to increase. This means that the longer a system exists, the more disorder or unavailable information it contains.

Third law: As temperature approaches absolute zero, the entropy or chaos becomes more constant.

From “The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy” by Cyndi Dale.

What does that mean? Well, to me, those three laws are telling me that energy tends to conserve itself rather than voluntarily expending itself. This means that in order to overcome inertia, and in order to keep the energy in motion, any manifestation that I wish to initiate and maintain needs constant tending if it is not to grind to a halt under its own weight. Yes, Intention is important, visualizing my goals is important, too; but if I don’t regularly inject a portion of my own Will into the whole process, my goal will run out of gas.

So, I think I will set a small goal for myself starting right now: I need to do one thing, even if it is something tiny, each day, towards achieving my goal of becoming a full-time Vedic Thai-Yoga Bodywork Massage Therapist. Each night when I go to bed, I want to be able to say that I did something, even something small, towards making that happen. I will try to journal my results each day, because just like memorializing my new goal in my journal, writing the results adds reality and power to them.

As I came to the end of my walk last night, Danu suddenly came to me and filled me with Her unique love. I felt Her arms around me, and She whispered: “My daughter, you are loved, deeply. I have claimed you for My own, and I will always present to you only those events and effects that are for your highest good, even if you do not perceive them that way. Please remember that you are Mine, and I always care for those that belong to Me. Do not allow yourself to be distracted from that sure knowledge by life’s events, for I am always there behind you, with My hands on your shoulders as I support and nurture you, and encourage you to have the courage to take each next step.” Oh, I love when Danu does that.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment