Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Tower/Three of Pentacles. The Tower (Fire, hot/separates and dry/shapes; Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression; Phe, mouth or speech; the Path between Hod, the providing of analysis and communication; and Netzach, the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration) is usually a card of warning; it tells of a potential change that will be all-encompassing, and it warns me that I need to make use of the energies associated with the change rather than fighting them. As I have learned over the past weeks, there is intense energy to be had in these chaotic situations, and if I work hard and remember what I have learned so far, I will surf the wave all the way to the beach rather than being knocked down and pounded into the sand. Those are the key words: “remember what you have learned and experienced already, and make use of what you have gained so far.”

My Thoth card is The Universe reversed. The synthesis that comes with this card can sometimes manifest itself through delay. Because my card is reversed, it may be very likely that delays will be presenting themselves. I need to remember that even delays offer useful energies so I should still persevere while keeping this card in mind; after all, I did not pull The Hanging Man, who surrenders to the effects of the day.

My Legacy card is The Star, flavored by the Nine of Swords. Hope tinged by worry is indicated today by the presence of The Star (Air, hot/separates and wet/adapts; Aquarius, “I know”; and Tsadi, fish hook, experience or thought; the Path between Yesod, patterns and images emerge that may manifest into Malkuth; and Netzach, the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration) and the Nine of Swords. LOL, the worry appeared when I threw my first card! Interestingly enough, The Star immediately follows The Tower in the Major Arcana, and today they are bookends to my cards of the day, and in a preferable order. I may have a hard time avoiding worry, but the destruction of The Tower is balanced with the new hope of The Star.

My 6-digit date number is 5, the number of motion imposed on stability in order to prevent stagnation.

My horoscopes: “Today will be like playing a game on your home field, Sagittarius. You have fans out there supporting you and you know the territory. Take advantage of the little things that you have going for you. There is a dramatic force at work that may be erratic but extremely powerful as long as you can maintain control. Stay focused on your goals. True happiness is only a small step away!”

And: “When you set your mind to it, you're the best at analyzing situations and seeing the deeper meaning of things. Recent events may have the people around you in a tizzy, but you can take a shrewd, clear-eyed look at what is really going on. Not only do you know just what to do to make things better, but you're aware of exactly how much work it should take to get you where you want to go.”

And: “Today may be a good day for you to spend some time creating. While many Sagittarians are known for a love of sports, an innate artistic streak is commonplace. The joy of creating something is immeasurable and the process of getting to a finished product can be very enjoyable and therapeutic as well. Crafts, baking, cooking, and gardening are all activities conducive to this. Take time to express yourself through your favorite hobbies today.”

What a glorious weekend we had!! Friday night I left for Cape May at about 4 pm; got down in less than 3 hours!! That is a true miracle; normally the Friday night drive for a holiday weekend with awesome weather predicted can take 4 ½ hours or more. After a smooth trip, I sat down to a lovely dinner cooked by P & J; lobster stuffed with crabmeat, salad and fresh corn; yum!! Saturday morning we walked early, then went to the beach. We ate dinner out, at a local restaurant called Frescoes. Sunday morning, we got out early. We biked to Sunset Beach (about a 7 mile round trip) and then walked on the beach for a bit. After returning and eating lunch, we headed back to the ocean. S & G cooked ribeyes, corn salad, green salad and local corn for dinner, then we headed back to the beach, frosty cocktail in tow, for the Cape May Fireworks. Yesterday morning we went back to Sunset Beach, just in time to watch the tide change in a small stream (probably one outlet of Davey’s Lake in the Higbee Beach Wildlife Preserve). It was so cool to watch a shallow and still stream filled with huge clouds of minnows change into a deep stream flowing inward, filled with pulsing and dancing jellyfish, some with beautiful red markings and others with gracefully undulating streamers, filled with stinging cells (I can attest to this; a bit of pain but nothing worse, thankfully), all within a period of about an hour. We timed that one perfectly!

All the days were hot, but because the humidity stayed well below 40%, all of the nights were lovely. M & S, and M had a great time and were charming, and the dog was a pleasure, as always. LOL, the dog did not want to leave!!

The icing on the cake is that my drive up this morning was uneventful, and I had one of those lovely “reconnect” meditations that happen when I spend a few days really focusing on the physical world and physical world interactions. I was told that my efforts to raise personal energy through exercising my muscles and increasing my strength and flexibility are achieving wonderful results, and I was also told that true spiritual ecstasy can be attained by accessing my personal energy field through using the movement of strong, flexible muscles. Sacred movement indeed!

I did some bodywork this weekend, and set up more for next weekend. I am also going to contact Lisa and offer her a Reiki attunement. I’ve gotta keep the fire burning, as Helen is fond of saying!

My belly dance class resumes tonight, after a long hiatus of several weeks. I miss dancing, and I look forward to seeing my regular students. I also have another Tarot workshop on Thursday; last time I had two students and I am hoping that they will return. I will be emailing Elena my Reiki writeup, and scheduling that as well.

Back to reality!

$

No comments:

Post a Comment